Installed a pair on the bow of a 30 foot boat. Good sound for the size. Could use a little more bass for certain types of music but overall very good for what I needed. More sound on bow. I am using head unit to power them ( Fusion 750 ) Easy to take on and off the rail with Allen wrench. I only put them in when I need them so the salt ect does not ruin them but they seem well built and should withstand the elements. Overall Great speakers! Best I could find for my purposes. Kind of expensive.
Kicker PSM Mini PSM3 (40PSM34)
200W Peak (100W RMS) 3" PSM Series Weather-Proof Enclosed 4-Ohm Speaker System
- 3" PSM Series Enclosed Handlebar Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 200 watts per pair / 100 watts each
- RMS: 100 watts per pair / 50 watts each
- Recommended power range: 10 - 50 watts RMS per channel
- Weather resistant speakers mount directly onto handlebars
- Handle Bar Sizes: 7/8", 1" and 1-1/4"
- Durable, high quality chrome-plated enclosure offers protection from the elements
- 4 ohms impedance
- Frequency Response: 100 - 15,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 85dB
- Perfect for use with the Kicker PX100.2 Powersports series amplifier
- Specifically engineered for ATV or motorcycle handlebars
- Dimensions: 3-3/8" W x 3-7/8" D x 4-3/4" H
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Priced Per Pair
ATV/UTV BEST SPEAKERS GUIDE
You're on a quest to have great sound on your ATV or UTV. We have written a helpful article to make it easier for you to find the speakers and accessories that you need.Go to Blog
Efficiency (1w/1m) is not an accurate indicator of a subwoofer's output capability and should not be used as a comparison to other speakers or subwoofers to determine which one is "louder".
Please refer to the product image and description for further details about the speaker.
Specials with this Item
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.