MB Quart has good sounds would buy another pair.. its worth every penny!
MB Quart DT1-25
25mm (1") aluminum tweeter on silk surrounds with in-line 12dB high-pass crossover
- 1" Discus-Line Car Tweeters
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 60 watts per pair / 30 watts each
- RMS: 30 watts per pair / 15 watts each
- Tweeter features treated cloth surround for smooth high frequencies
- Aluminum Dome construction
- Smooth response within the audible range
- 4 ohms impedance
- Surface, Flush & Angle mounting options
- Sensitivity: 91 dB
- Frequency response: 4,400 - 20,000 Hz
- Crossover Point: 3,500 Hz , 12 dB per Octave
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Priced Per Pair
PEI is an acronym for "Polyetherimide" which is an amorphous, amber transparent, high-performance thermoplastic.
When installing a flush mount tweeter, make sure that there is enough room behind the mounting surface for the tweeter and magnet. Check the mounting depth with your specific vehicle.
When installing a surface mountable tweeters, make sure that there are no obstructions that will prevent the tweeter from being installed correctly.
When installing a angle mountable tweeters, make sure that there are no obstructions that will prevent the tweeter from being installed correctly.
Efficiency (1w/1m) is not an accurate indicator of a subwoofer's output capability and should not be used as a comparison to other speakers or subwoofers to determine which one is "louder".
Warranty and Return Policy
Summary of Customer Ratings & Reviews
PONCA CITY, OK
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.