The Sony CD-Changer that I bought from Sonic Electronix has been a great buy. It is exactly what I wanted and more! Is mounted in the trunk and has performed flawlessly in some extreme conditions .. temps from 100 degrees to 4 below zero. Sound quality is great and functionality is simple to learn. Does a nice job with home burned MP3 CDs. The Sonic Electronix price and delivery were extremely good. I am thrilled with it!
FM Modulated 10 Disc CD/MP3 Changer with Remote
- 10 disc Add-on FM Modulated CD/MP3 Changer with Wireless remote control
- 9 modulation frequencies
- built-in FM modulator simplifies installation
- slim line wired remote/display
- display features a jog/shuttle ring for ease of use and speedy MP3 file access
- plays MP3 files on CD-R or CD-RW, plus audio CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs
- displays ID3 tag and CD Text information
- Custom File — disc titling for up to 110 discs (cannot title MP3 discs)
- 5 selectable output levels
- 12-second Advanced Electronic Shock Protection
- wireless remote
- dimensions:(changer) 10-3/8"W x 3-5/8"H x 7-9/16"D; (display) 5-1/16"W x 1-5/8"H x 13/16"D
- 1-year warranty
Other CD Changers will use a brand specific IP-Bus cable. Usually these CD changers require a receiver of the same brand.
MP3 should not be confused with MPEG-3. MP3 files are the third audio layer of a MPEG-1 file. The compression algorithm of a MP3 file reduces the file size while keeping the audio quality.
WMA stands for Windows Media Audio and was developed by Microsoft. It is a file used specifically for audio.
The audio compression AAC stands for Advanced Audio Coding. They generally tend to have better sound quality than most MP3 files.
Warranty and Return Policy
Summary of Customer Ratings & Reviews
December 22, 2008
5 of 6 found this helpful
March 13, 2007
Works great, Sonic Electronix provides a great service with these prices. Fits in side compartment of my trunk, makes little noise. had a little problem with mounting but other than that, its a straight forward product and does what it states. installation can be done by a beginner
2 of 3 found this helpful
December 31, 2005
THIS CD CHANGER IS PERFECT. EASY TO INSTALL, EASY TO USE, COMES WITH A SLIM REMOTE AND YOU CAN PUT THE CONTROLER ALMOST ANYWHERE.
2 of 3 found this helpful
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.