ScyTek Galaxy G5.2W
Complete Two Way Security and Remote Start System With Keyless Entry
- One 5 Button LCD Chrome 2-Way Remote Control with Auto Clock Adjust
- One 5 Button Slim Chrome 1-Way Remote Control
- Up to 3000 Feet Range
- Built in Parking Light Relay, Programmable (+/-)
- Built in 4 heavy Duty Relays for Remote Starting , Programmable
- Plug in Dual Zone Impact Sensor
- Six Tone Siren 12 Volt
- Plug in User Programmable Coded Override Switch & LED on the Antenna
- Lock, Unlock and Passenger Unlock Outputs (-)
- User Selectable Auto-Lock and Unlock with Ignition
- Interior Light Output (-)
- Horn Output (-)
- Output for Starter Interupt Relay (-)
- Three Programmable Auxiliary Channels, Pulsed, Timed and Latched (-)
- Auto Disarm with Auxiliary 1 (Trunk)
- Activation Programmable
- Programmable Three Stage Anti Car-Jack Feature
- Data Bus Port
- Remote Start through Data Bus
- On-Board Temperature Sensor for Monitoring In-Car Temperature with LCD Remote
- Auto Start Based on the On-Board Real Time Clock Set through LCD Remote
- Auto Start Based On Temperature Threshold Set
- through LCD Remote
- True RPM Sensing for Real Time Cranking
- Reliable Remote Start In Tachless Mode using Adaptive Digital Processing
- Compatible with All Vehicles
- Gas or Diesel compatibility
- Factory Disarm and Rearm Output (-)
- Turbo Timer plus over 50 more Features
- MobiLink, Cell Phone and Tracking Compatible
- Two Car Operation
- Designed and Assembled in USA
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Security: This means that the car alarm system is just that. No bells and whistles, just a car alarm system.
Remote Start: when installed, this allows the user to start a vehicle from a remote location. Remote start modules and security with remote start alarms often require an additional vehicle specific bypass module to complete installation.
Security with Remote Start: This means that the system incorporates both features listed above.
For OLED or LCD car alarm remotes/transmitters the display color refers to the color(s) of the screen.
A dual zone shock sensor is a feature of proximity and shock sensors only. Zone 1 ( light impact on shock sensor and short motions(adjustable) on proximity sensor) will trigger warn away chirp to warn intruder that car has an alarm without setting off the full alarm. Zone 2 (heavy impact on shock sensor and extended motions(adjustable) on proximity sensor) will trigger the alarm to “go off”.
Two-Way Paging Features
Remote Start Features
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.