Twelve-second Advanced Electronic Shock Protection keeps the music rolling on dirt backroads, in construction zones — anywhere the road looks like an obstacle course. And, 0°-90° mounting gives you more installation options for this compact changer.
- plays MP3 files on CD-R or CD-RW, plus audio CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs
- ID-3 tag and CD Text decoding
- 110-disc Custom File memory
- 12-second Advanced Electronic Shock Protection
- Program Memory function
- 0- to 90-degree mounting
- CD frequency response 5-20,000 Hz
- CD signal-to-noise ratio 102 dB
- 9-7/16"W x 6-13/16"D x 2-1/2"H
- 1-year warranty
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.