I have had this Sub but with a diffrent box for about 8 months and has done the job. You think you would have to shell out 500 for good bass but with this sub you dont. Hit hits pretty hard to where my mirrors vibrate and when you put a cd on top of the port hole (thing that lets the air in and out on a ported box) it blows the cd right off. Its good for the money. -Aaron [email protected]
Sony XS-L121P5 12" Combo: (1) XS-L121P5 + (1) Sealed MDF Xplod Logo Box
Sony XS-L121P5 12" Car Subwoofer Features:
- 12" Pentagonal Subwoofer
- Mounts into a standard round cutout
- 5 Sided Polypropylene Cone
- Rubber Surround with "Stroke Stabilizer"
- 4-Layer Edge Wound 4-Ohm Voice Coil
- Frequency response: 18-2,000 Hz
- RMS power handling: 350 watts
- Peak power handling: 1200 watts
- Sensitivity: 89 dB
- Top-mount depth: 6-3/8"
- Sealed box volume: 1.0 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 1.58 cubic feet
- 1-year Manufacturer's warranty
- Subwoofer Size 12"
- Impedance 4 ohms
- Dual Voice Coil No
- Peak Power Handling 1200 watts
- RMS Power Handling 350 watts
- Surround Material Rubber
- Sealed Box Volume 1 cu. ft.
- Ported Box Volume 1.58 cu. ft.
- Sensitivity 89 dB
- Frequency Response 18 Hz - 2 kHz
- Top Mount Depth 6-3/8"
- Cutout Diameter 11"
- Warranty 1-year manufacturer's
Sony Single 12" MDF Sealed Logo Enclosure Features:
- Holds 1 12" Sony Subwoofer
- Internal Box Volume: 1.0 cubic ft.
- High Quality 3/4" MDF Construction
- Gold Binding Post Terminals
- Durable Black Carpeting
- Sony Xplod Logos printed on both sides
- Dimensions: 16-1/2"W x 13-1/2"D x 13-1/2"H
- Weight: 20lbs
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.