- P5 Rigid Aluminum Deposition Cone Design
- 4-Layer Voice Coil with Stabilizing Inner Cap
- Durable Foamed Rubber Surround with Stroke Stabilizers
- Double Damper Suspension
- Dual Stacked Magnets
- Gold-Plated Binding Posts
- Rear Voice Coil Vent with Vented Heat Sink
- Rubber Magnet Guard
- Optimized for both Small Sealed and Ported Enclosures
- Rec. Sealed Box Dims: 0.75 cu.ft.
- Rec. Ported Box Dims: 1.00 cu.ft.
- Free Air Usage: not recommended
- Sensitivity: 88 dB
- Frequency Response: 18-2,500 Hz
- Recommended RMS Power: 400W
- Peak Power Handling: 1200W
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Full SonicElectronix.com warranty
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.