JL Audio SB-GM-TAHOCNSL/10W1v3
Stealthbox for 2007-2013 Chevrolet / GMC Full-Size SUV's / Trucks with front bucket seats
- One JL Audio 10W1v3-2 Subwoofer
- Power Handling:
- RMS: 300 watts
- Recommended power range: 75 - 300 watts RMS
- Wired to a 2 ohm load
- Injection molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone
- Rubber surround
- DMA-optimized motor design
- Elevated frame cooling enhances power and sound quality
- Patented floating cone attach method technology
- Vented Reinforcement Collar
- Insert Molded Suspension / Coil / Terminal Sub-Assembly
- Engineered Lead-Wire System
- Xmax: 11.0 mm
- Sensitivity: 83.9 dB
- Matching Amplifier: JL Audio XD300/1v2
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- For 2007-2013 Chevrolet / GMC Full-Size SUV's / Trucks with front bucket seats
- Down-firing design
- Sealed enclosure
- Replaces the OEM subwoofer system, if vehicle is so equipped
- Stealthbox; Installs inside the forward section of the factory center console
- Will not fit Trucks with AC vents on the back of the center console
- Will not fit vehicles with deep storage area in front of cup holders
- Will Not fit following vehicles:
- Full-Size "Classic" Trucks
- Chevrolet SSR
- Cadillac Escalade
- Cadillac Escalade ESV
- Cadillac Escalade EXT
- Hummer H2
- Hummer H2 SUT
- Binding post terminals for secure and sturdy connection and installation
- OEM Color: All
- Color Match Grade: N/A
Round/Circle: This is the typical and common subwoofer design. They have a round cone and are a circle in design.
Square: These woofers are able to achieve a greater cone area in a smaller space. Because of the greater surface area, some square subwoofers will be louder than a round subwoofer of the same size.
Efficiency (1w/1m) is not an accurate indicator of a subwoofer's output capability and should not be used as a comparison to other speakers or subwoofers to determine which one is "louder".
Binding post terminals are a sturdier, more versatile type of speaker terminal. Because binding post terminals are are threaded, you can tighten them down against the wire or connector for a tight, clean connection. The most popular style of binding post terminals is known as a "5-way binding post". This type can accept bare wire, or any of the common speaker wire connectors. Binding posts with the option to be used with banana clips are even more versatile
Spring posts are a hybrid of the two. Instead of using a thread and "screwing" them tight, they use a spring to allow the wire to fit and tighten against the terminal.
Sealed - Sealed boxes are those that have no holes or vents in it. The only hole in a sealed box is where the subwoofer is installed. Smaller sealed boxes require more power than a larger sealed box. They provide a tight, accurate bass, while the larger sealed enclosures provide a "boomier" and louder bass.
Ported / Vented - Ported/Vented Enclosures provide an even boomier, louder bass, but less accurate then a small, sealed box. Ported enclosures typically require more airspace per sub and also less power output from an amplifier to perform correctly.
Bandpass - Bandpass enclosures make subwoofers perform efficiently, but loose. The bass is not as "boomy" as a ported enclosure nor as punchy as a sealed enclosure. Bandpass enclosures work well with lower to mid-level subwoofers.
Specials with this Item
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.