NAV-TV BLACKVUE DR650GW-2CH (NTV-KIT517)
BLACKVUE Series Universal Full HD Mobile Front and Rear DVR Cameras
The BlackVue line of Mobile DVR cameras provide Full HD video capture and performance that is second to none. With BlackVue, you will never miss a moment of what is going on in and around your vehicle. The sleek and compact cameras are finished in matte black, making them virtually unnoticeable, and do not affect the visibility of the driver.
Videos and information from your BlackVue camera can be viewed on any Windows or MAC OS computer with the included Micro SD card and adapter. Models with built-in Wi-Fi allow you to communicate with the dashcam via a free BlackVue app on your smartphone or tablet and watch live or recorded videos without removing the SD card.
In case of an unfortunate event, BlackVue provides you with video proof of fault in an accident. It is the perfect solution to protect your valuable property, record a scenic drive or track day & to monitor teen driving habits. Plus, BlackVue may qualify you for insurance discounts!
- NAV-TV BlackVue Universal Full HD Mobile DVR Cameras
- Full HD and HD Video @30fps
- Front Full HD 1080p camera
- Rear 720p camera @ 30fps
- Built-in Wi-Fi and GPS
- 2.4M SONYH EXMOR CMOS Sensor
- 64 GB microSD card Support
- Built-in Super Capacitor
- Coaxial Cable for Rear View Camera Connection
- Get the BlackVue App to watch live or recorded video from your smartphone or table via Wi-Fi without removing the SD Card
- Video and information from camera can be viewed on Windows or Mac OS with the MicroSD Card and adapter
- Compact design provides mounting options to keep visibility for the driver clear.
- Color: Matte Black
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Specials with this Item
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.