Remote Start System For 2007-up Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC (Fortin EVO-GMT4)
Plug and Play + Immobilizer Bypass + Remote Start Interface
Fortin Remote Start Add-On Kits
This is the most practical way to add Remote Start to select Chevrolet & GMC vehicles (see full compatibility list below). This package comes with a convenient harness that is designed to directly plug into your vehicle, which significantly reduces the time and knowledge required for installation. This also comes with the digital interface module, which allows you to remote start your vehicle by pressing the lock button on your key fob 3 times.
- ALL-IN-ONE data immobilizer bypass, doorlock, alarm & remote start interface
- OEM Style T-Harness for 2014+ Silverado 1500, Sierra 1500 and 2015+ HD Pickups
- Module uses a multiple bus architecture to provide more complete functionality
- On-board LEDs for simplified programming and diagnostics
- Crimestopper RFALL641W 1-way, 4-button RF remote kit, 3500-foot range
- Crimestopper RFALL642W 2-way, 4-button RF remote kit, 3500-foot range
- FLU-100.2 Flash Link Updater required for Run Time configuration & advanced feature control
- Preloaded firmware for maximum compatibility
- Factory Fit T-Harness for easy install
- 2-way datalink port for data-to-data (RS-232) communication with compatible remote-starters and security-systems
- 20 Pin general purpose plug for wire-to-wire connections with non-datalink equipped remote-starters and security-systems
- Self-Learning algorithm automatically detects the vehicle during programming and adjusts accordingly
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- (3)CAN-Bus controllers
- (3) General purpose controllers (J1850, Class 2, encrypted key etc.)
- (1) On-board relay (SPDT)
- (1) On-board relay (DPDT)
- (1) Analog controller 0-12VDC @ 20mV steps (Passlock, MUX)
- EVO-ALL control module (firmware preloaded)
- Warning label
- 4 Pin Fortin 2-way data-link harness
- Factory Fit T-Harness
- 2007 - 2014 Escalade
- 2007 - 2013 Avalanche
- 2008 - 2017 Express
- 2008 - 2016 Express 2500
- 2008 - 2016 Express 3500
- 2007 - 2013 Silverado 1500
- 2007 - 2014 Silverado 2500
- 2007 - 2014 Silverado 3500
- 2007 - 2014 Suburban
- 2007 - 2014 Tahoe
- 2008 - 2017 Savana
- 2007 - 2013 Sierra 1500
- 2007 - 2014 Sierra 2500
- 2007 - 2014 Sierra 3500
- 2007 - 2014 Sierra HD
- 2007 - 2014 Yukon
Security: This means that the car alarm system is just that. No bells and whistles, just a car alarm system.
Remote Start: when installed, this allows the user to start a vehicle from a remote location. Remote start modules and security with remote start alarms often require an additional vehicle specific bypass module to complete installation.
Security with Remote Start: This means that the system incorporates both features listed above.
For OLED or LCD car alarm remotes/transmitters the display color refers to the color(s) of the screen.
A dual zone shock sensor is a feature of proximity and shock sensors only. Zone 1 ( light impact on shock sensor and short motions(adjustable) on proximity sensor) will trigger warn away chirp to warn intruder that car has an alarm without setting off the full alarm. Zone 2 (heavy impact on shock sensor and extended motions(adjustable) on proximity sensor) will trigger the alarm to “go off”.
Two-Way Paging Features
Remote Start Features
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.