Access exclusive offers, news and more.
500W RMS, Monoblock Class D X-Power Series Car Amplifier
MRX Series Monoblock Car Amplifier • 300W RMS @ 4 Ohms x 1 Chan. • 500W RMS @ 2 Ohms x 1 Chan. • 300W RMS @ 1 Ohm x 1 Chan. • Variable Low-Pass Crossover • Variable Subsonic Crossover • Variable Bass BoostLearn more about the mrxm50
MRX Series Monoblock Car Amplifier • 300W RMS @ 4 Ohms x 1 Chan. • 500W RMS @ 2 Ohms x 1 Chan. • 300W RMS @ 1 Ohm x 1 Chan. • Variable Low-Pass Crossover • Variable Subsonic Crossover • Variable Bass Boost
Looking for an amplifier that can power up that Type-R or Type-S subwoofer? Look no further than Alpine's 2011 MRX-M500 car amplifier. Rated at 300 watts RMS @ 4 ohms, 500 watts RMS @ 2 ohms, and 300 watts RMS @ 1ohm, makes this Monoblock Class D amplifier the perfect solution for any application. The amplifier features a highly efficient circuitry design that lowers distortion and increase signal clarity to improve the overall performance of the amplifier and of your music. Speaker level inputs and small design make it compatible with any aftermarket head-unit in any vehicle setting. The variable bass boost feature, along with the subsonic and low-pass filters give you the up most control of the bass in your car audio system. If you want quality, dependability, and affordability, then Alpine's MRX-M500 is the perfect solution for all your car audio needs.
Note: Power ratings have been listed in accordance with the manufacture's product manual. The amplifier has been designed for optimal performance at 2 ohms.
Alpine products are warranted solely by Sonic Electronix, Inc. under the same period and terms as the original Alpine warranty. Sonic Electronix is not an Authorized Alpine Dealer and Alpine requires all merchandise purchased by Sonic Electronix customers to be returned solely to Sonic Electronix. Alpine products are also covered by our Standard Return Policy for returns on exchanges or refunds within 30 days from the date of purchase.
(newest, current model)
(previous model, replaced by Alpine MRX-M55)
Internal Product ID:
This amp hits nice hard and clean, it dosent have a fan and can out run my kenwood amp with half the heat. Lotta power for a very small package.
7found this helpful.
Best selling similar products
Kicker CXA1800.1 (46CXA18001T)
• 900 watts x 1 channel @ 4 ohms
• 1800 watts x 1 channel @ 2 ohms
• 1800 watts x 1 channel @ 1 ohm
• Class D 1 ohms Stable Monoblock Amplifier
• RMS: 300W x 1 @ 4 ohms, 500W x 1 @ 2 ohms
• Total Peak Power: 1000W
• CEA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
• 4-Channel Speaker-Level Inputs
• Heavy Duty Aluminum Alloy Heat-Sink
• Dimensions: 7-7/8"W x 7-7/8"L x 2-3/16"H
• NexD Switching Technology
• Differential-balanced Inputs
• 1000W Class D Mono-block
• Compact and Powerful
• Vega Series Class D Mono 600W Amplifier
• RMS Power: 400W x 1 @ 2 Ohms
• RMS Power: 240W x 1 @ 4 Ohms
• MAX Power: 600W x 1 @ 1 Ohm
• Surface Mount Component Technology
• Compact Universal All-Weather Application
• Variable/Switchable Crossovers On Multi-Channel Models
• 580 watts x 1 channel @ 4 ohms
• 1000 watts x 1 channel @ 2 ohms
• 1500 watts x 1 channel @ 1 ohm
• Total RMS Power: 1500 watts
• CEA-2006 Compliant
• 0 to +12 dB bass boost
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage