Access exclusive offers, news and more.
12" Dual 4 Ohm BMF Series Car Subwoofer
12" Dual 4 Ohm BMF Series Car Subwoofer • 1000W Max • 500W RMS • Co-polymer Cone Material • Stitched Rubber Surround • Flexible Impedance Technology • Chrome Cast Aluminum Frame • Dual Stacked 85 oz Magnet StructureLearn more about the bmf1228
12" Dual 4 Ohm BMF Series Car Subwoofer • 1000W Max • 500W RMS • Co-polymer Cone Material • Stitched Rubber Surround • Flexible Impedance Technology • Chrome Cast Aluminum Frame • Dual Stacked 85 oz Magnet Structure
Sonic Electronix is excited to introduce the BMF Subwoofer Series from Crossfire. Available in 10" 12" and 15" models, these subwoofers feature a co-polymer cone and stitched rubber surround, increasing the rigidity and optimum performance of the subwoofers. Ranging from 400-600 watts RMS, the subwoofers will produce deep,clean hitting bass in any vehicle. The "FIT" dual voice coil impedance selector will allow for instant series or parallel voice-coil configuration when wiring dual voice coils. This will allow quick and easy wiring installation when dealing with either the dual 2 or dual 4 ohm versions. Spring loaded compression input terminals will create a secure and reliable connection each and every single time. Designed to work in either sealed or ported enclosures, perfect for those seeking sound quality or sound pressure level. These high-end, high-quality BMF series subwoofers function like a premium subwoofer at an affordable price. >
Internal Product ID:
Decent sub that is versitile due to the dual 4ohm voice coils. Paired with the right amount of power this sub offers great sound for the money and is sure to please a wide audience of listeners. I have it in a custom ported box, and the bass is tight and accurate without being overly boomy. Wish the xmax was a lil more as it would move a good deal more air from peak to peak, but again, you wont be disappointed with the end results.
6found this helpful.
Best selling similar products
• Sensitivity: 85.64 dB
• Mounting depth: 5.40 "
• Mineral-Filled Polypropylene Cone
• Large Roll Surround
• Elevated Frame Cooling
• DMA Optimized Motor System
• Metallic Silver Frame Finish
NVX VCW122 Version 3 (VCW122v3)
• RMS Power: 1200 Watts
• 3” 4-Layer High Temperature Black Aluminum Voice coil
• Carbon Fiber Enhanced Non-Pressed Paper Cone
• Custom High Roll foam surround with black nylon stitching
• 202 oz. Triple stacked High Energy ferrite magnet
• Die Cast aluminum vented basket
• 800W Max / 400W RMS
• Injected Poly Light Rigid Cone
• 1" NBR Reinforced Rubber Surround
• One Piece Poly Cotton Spider
• Spade Style Speaker Terminals
• Chrome Stamped Steel Basket
• Sensitivity: 87.15 dB
• Mounting depth: 6.65 "
• Injection-molded, mineral-filled polypropylene cone
• Nitrile butadiene rubber surround
•Customization trim ring
• Floating Cone Attach Method
• DMA Optimized Motor
Rockford Fosgate Punch P3D2-12
• 1200W Peak
• 600W RMS
• Anodized Aluminum Heat Sinking Cone
• Santoprene Vertical Attach Surround Technique
• 4-Layer 2-1/2" Voice Coil
• Proprietary Spider Venting
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage