1-way 3-Channel Car Alarm with (2) 4-Button Transmitters and 2 Stage Shock Sensors
• Built-in Electromagnetic Dual Stage Shock Sensor
• Intense 125 dB 20 Watt Single Tone Siren
• 56 Bit Random Code Hopping
• Anti-Carjacking Feature
Introducing the all-new Encore E3 car alarm! This alarm was designed to compete with the alarm company big dogs and leave them in the dirt. You'll find the same sleek looks and top-notch features that you'd see from Encore's competitors for a fraction of the cost. These alarms were also designed with simplicity in mind and with their easy-to-follow instruction manuals, the average DIY'er can install these in no time. Get yours today!
Amplitude Shift Keying or "ASK" technology outperforms typical AM and FM transmitting seen in competing products. ASK carries more data per transmission and is less susceptible to interference from radio signals in the area. As a result, you get up to 60% more range than competing systems and faster response time. In addition, ASK uses less power than AM/FM, giving you longer battery life.
Sleek and Modern Remote Controls
Encore remotes feature real antennas built into the remote. Don't be fooled by an antenna shape on competing brands. Those brands use a simple traced circuit board design which is highly susceptible to interference. Encore remotes have a real, built-in antenna for extra long-range and performance. Plus, these sleek modern remote controls are built solid. Unlike some competitors that simply glue their remotes together and use cheap plastic, Encore uses screws and a sturdy plastic that is built to withstand whatever lifestyle you partake in. Ever dropped your keys? Encore remotes will withstand the nastiest falls. And with their ergonomic shape, no other remote will feel as comfortable in your hand as these will.
Ear Shattering 125dB Siren
Encore uses an ear-splitting 125 dB siren to make sure thieves stay far away from your vehicle. Unlike competitors that use 115 dB sirens, Encore's siren is 10 dB louder. While this might not seem like much, a 10 dB increase is DOUBLE as loud. To put it in perspective, 115 dB is the average volume of a rock concert. 125 dB is LOUDER than a thunderclap (120 dB) and is the pain threshold in the average human. Now that's some serious volume!
Encore Has Brains
Lots of brains. Due to precision manufacturing and high-quality components, your alarm brain won't miss a signal. And with their ruggedly built construction, you can install these alarms virtually anywhere in any kind of vehicle. Encore is so sure that their product is built to last, they offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty on their alarm brains.
Internal Product ID:
Best selling similar products
• Slot Key Ignition Interface
• Fits 2005 - 215 BMW and Mini Vehicles
• Works with Remote Start Installations
• No Programming Required
• Works in Manual or Automatic Transmission Vehicles
• Smart Phone Integration for iPhone and Android
• Control Alarm Functions with Smartphone App
• Lock, Unlock and Open Truck Hatch
• Track Car Location via Satellite Map
• Buttons: Arm, Disarm, Auxiliary, and Panic
• Stinger® DoubleGuard® Shock Sensor: chirps when the vehicle's bumped and sets off the alarm with further violations
• Neo Revenger® 6-Tone Siren: 120 dB weatherproof siren
• Failsafe® Starter Kill: Prevents hot-wiring with anti-carjacking protection
• Horn honk, dome light supervision, and parking light flash
• FailSafe Starter Kill
• Stinger Double-Guard Shock Sensor Detects Tempering
• Panic Mode - Call for Attention by Triggering Alarm
• 2-Way FM Paging Alarm/keyless Entry System
• Enhanced White and Red LED Backlighting
• Electronic Dual-Stage Shock Protection
• DPPI Technology: 2-Way Data Port Allows for Direct Plug-in Data Modules
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage