Expert Service 1-877-289-7664 [Hours]
12-Band Radar Laser Detector with Undetectable VG-2 Alert
When it comes to radar detectors, Cobra has always provided a quality product that is reliable. The XRS9440 from Cobra provides complete control and peace of mind with it's 12 band detection. It includes detection and protection from X, K, Ka, Ku bands, as well as safety signals. Complete immunity to the VG-2 detectors. This unit has got it all and can keep you protected!
- 12-Band Radar Laser Detector with Undetectable VG-2 Alert
- High performance radar/laser detector with reliable, proven performance
- The 12-band protection detects 6 radar, 4 laser and 2 safety signals
- Radar signals include X Band, K Band, Ka Superwide, Ku Band, VG-2 and Spectre
- Laser signals include LTI 20-20, Ultra Lyte, ProLaser and ProLaser III
- Safety signals include Safety Alert® and Strobe Alert
- UltraBright data display provides easy recognition of band detected by use of band identification icons
- Cobra uses LaserEye, which provides 360-degree detection of laser signals
- Voice alert warns drivers with specific voice annunciation of the signal being detected
- VG-2 Alert provides complete immunity and alerts the driver when under surveillance of VG-2 radar-dectector-detectors
- Spectre Alert provides complete immunity and alerts the driver when under surveillance of Spectre 1 radar-detector-detectors
- Strobe Alert is a Cobra exclusive, working with tens of thousands of emergency vehicles currently equipped with traffic light controlling strobe emitters. This feature provides advance warning of the presence and/or approach of emergency vehicles
- Safety Alert warns drivers of the presence and/or approaching emergency vehicles, railroad crossing, and road hazard locations equipped with Cobra's exclusive Safety Alert® transmitters
- Auto mute feature automatically mutes the alert tone for enhanced driver convenience
- The advanced IntelliMute ia a relative-speed-sensing auto mute system that virtually eliminates false alerts
- Digital signal strength meter uses a 5-level digital signal strength meter to provide the driver with a relative proximity to the target
- SmartPower will automatically shut off power to the unit when ignition is turned off
- Selectable City/Highway modes allows the user to select operating mode, reducing the frequency of false alerts in densely populated urban areas
- Dim mode allows the user to dim the radar detector display enhancing night driving visibility
- Stay set electronic memory electronically remembers radar detector settings for an indefinite period of time even with the power removed
- Dimensions: 5-1/4"L x 3-1/8"W x 1-1/4H
- 1-year SonicElectronix.com warranty
Due to state laws, Sonic Electronix, Inc can not ship radar detectors to Virginia or the District of Columbia.
LED Displays: Tells the driver what he or she needs to know through a bright LED display.
LED Icon Indicators: Tells the driver what he or she needs to know by illuminating icons and symbols.
Text Display: Tells the driver what he or she needs to know by illuminating text on the display.
Other ways to mount your radar detector include Velcro and adhesive.
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.
Product Name: Cobra XRS9440
The Sonic Advantage
What gives Sonic the edge over the competition
Fast & Free Shipping
Low Price Guarantee
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Free Lifetime Tech Support
Returns Made Easy
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
No Restocking Fees
That's right, 100% refund on complete, like new returns. Learn More
Let's face it, electronics break. We've got you covered for a full year. Learn More
Easy Return Shipping
Request a return, use our shipping label, and ship it back. Learn More
Always available to answer your questions
Our trained install professionals can tackle any install challenge