Expert Service 1-877-289-7664 [Hours]
AQUOS Full 1080p Blu-Ray Player with 7.1 Chan. Audio Output and Streaming Internet Media
- Full HD 1080p DVD, Blu-ray Player
- AQUOS Pure mode recognizes when a Sharp AQUOS LCD HDTV is connected and adjusts the colors for the best possible image
- High fidelity audio for the most lifelike sound possible
- Up-Scales standard DVDs to near HD quality (via HDMI Cable required and sold separately)
- Ethernet port enables connection to the internet for streaming content
- BD Live 2.0 profile support for access to real-time extra content
- Slow motion playback, as well as frame-by-frame playback
- Internal video digital-to-analog converter
- Easy to use, pop menu system
- BD USB 2.0 memory port for connection to other devices
- Supports high definition 7.1 surround sound
- Quick start system lets you get watching movies within 10 seconds
- Dimming display is removes unwanted light while watching television and movies
- JPEG Viewing option plays images and videos from CD-R and CD-RW
- AQUOS Link offers simple connection and communication between compatible HDMI-CEC devices via HDMI cables
- Parental control allows parents to monitor what children are watching
- Wireless remote control and RCA cables included
- 1-year Manufacturer's warranty
- 1080p DVD Up-conversion
- Compatible with BD-ROM, BD-R/RE, DVD, DVD-R/-RW, DVD+R/+RW, CD-DA, CD-R/-RW, JPEG, CD, MPEG-2, VC-1, AC3, and CD-DA Playback media
- Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, and Dolby TrueHD decoding
- DTS, DTS HD Master/High Res, and Linear PCM decoding
- x.v.Color support for bright, vivid colors
- Progressive scan for smooth playback
- Dimensions: 8-1/4"D x 17"W x 2-9/32"H
- 1 HDMI Output
- 1 Component video output
- 1 Composite video output
- 1 Channel audio output
- 1 Digital optical audio output
- 1 Rear ethernet (LAN) port
- 1 USB 2.0
- 1 RS-232C Port
For other appliances, this means that the front display can show other information such as cooking time, countdown timers, and more. For more information on the front display, please refer to the product description.
This function allows devices to communicate both ways via HDMI. By doing so the main unit remote control can assist aiding in the control of the secondary device.
For example, you can connect your TV to a Blu-ray player with HDMI. With A/V sync the TV remote will assist in the control of the Blu-ray player, decreasing the necessity of multiple remotes.
If the unit is capable of karaoke, then it will offer playback of karaoke discs and often come with a microphone. Please read the description carefully to know exactly what karaoke features the unit has.
This means that the device is able to reduce more noise with the help of a digital processor.
It is a system that tries to filter out “digital noise”, aka picture distortion. This distortion can occur for many different reasons. Anything from the very power used to operate the device to the lights (LED) on the front of the player itself.
This means that the devices will enhance the framerate of older videos to play smoothly on the display set.
Film is usually shot in 24 frames per second with 2 fields per frame. One field for the even lines, and one for the odd. The standard NTSC broadcast is 30 frames per second. To achieve this frames have to be created to sustain a smooth image. So out of every 4 frames, a 5th frame is created by combining opposite fields of consecutive frames, in turn creating a new frame so the outcome will be 30 frames from 24.
AA|BB|CC|DD to AA|BB|BC|CD|DD
Dolby Digital Plus
DTS-HD Master Audio
Composite Video is a format for analog moving images, prior to around being added. It is commonly found as the yellow RCA connector for your video device.
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.
Product Name: SHARP BD-HP52U
The Sonic Advantage
What gives Sonic the edge over the competition
Fast & Free Shipping
We offer free shipping on thousands of popular items for our Continental US customers and discounted rates for international customers. With multiple warehouses across the US, most orders are delivered within 3 days!Learn More
Low Price Guarantee
We pride ourselves on offering the best products at the lowest prices. If you find an identical item on another website with a lower price, we will discount our price by 105% of the difference. Some restrictions apply.Learn More
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Have a problem with your order and need to return an item? Our generous 60-day return policy allows you to return items for your money back. Should your product have a defect, we will exchange, issue store credit, or repair the product for the entire length of the warranty.Learn More
Free Lifetime Tech Support
Our knowledgeable staff of industry professionals and certified installers is ready to help you pick the right product for your needs. We will help you with the setup, installation, and use of your new products.Learn More
Returns Made Easy
We want your online shopping experience to be easy and convenient. In case you need to return an item, our customer friendly return policy makes it easy.
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Have a problem with your order and need to return an item? Our generous 60-day return policy allows you to return items for your money back. Should your product have a defect, we will exchange, issue store credit, or repair the product for the entire length of the warranty. Learn More
No Restocking Fees
That's right, 100% refund on complete, like new returns. Learn More
Let's face it, electronics break. We've got you covered for a full year. Learn More
Easy Return Shipping
Request a return, use our shipping label, and ship it back. Learn More
Each of our employees are true experts with real life experience and passion for the products. Our team is always committed to providing you with electronics you'll enjoy.
Always available to answer your questions
Our trained install professionals can tackle any install challenge
Research & How To
Browse our online library of educational resources to learn more about the items you are looking for. Our experts have developed many tools, written many articles, and numerous videos to help you find the best item for your needs.