Expert Service 1-877-289-7664 [Hours]
Audio Technica PRO 61
Pro Series, Cardioid Dynamic Handheld Microphone
The premier Pro Series vocal microphone delivers excellent gain before feedback and outstanding stage presence for lead and back-up vocals. With its extended frequency response, the PRO 61 provides optimal clarity and smooth, natural sonic characteristics. Its hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation of the sound source. The mic’s superior internal shock mounting reduces handling noise, and its two-stage ball-type headcase delivers superior “pop” protection.
- Pro Series Cardioid Dynamic Handheld Microphone
- Delivers excellent gain before feedback and outstanding stage presence for lead and back-up vocals
- Extended frequency response provides optimal clarity and smooth, natural sonic characteristics
- Hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Superior internal shock mounting reduces handling noise
- Hi-Energy neodymium magnet for articulate vocal reproduction
- Two-stage ball-type headcase for superior "pop" protection
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance
- Includes AT8470 Quiet-Flex stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands, 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter and a soft protective pouch
- 1-year Manufacturer's warranty
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 70-16,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -55 dB
- Impedance: 300 ohms
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable Length: 15'
Wireless:All of these microphones can be used without the necessity of wires or cables to connect them. They usually come with a receiver that connects to the input device where the audio signal is being sent.
Shotgun: These microphones are suspended on a boom and are used primarily in video production and broadcasting.
Lavaliere: These microphones are clipped on to the lapel or tie of the talent for broadcast and video production audio.
Table Top: These microphones are designed with a built in stand or to be placed on a table top stand to be used for broadcasting and podcasting applications.
Headset: These microphones are to be worn on the head typically for live performance and theater production.
Handheld: These microphones are held in the hand and are used in a wide range of applications primarily vocals and public address.
Clamp On: These microphones attach directly on to an instrument.
Drum Package: These microphones are an all in one package for drums typically made of dynamic Kick, Snare, Tom, and a stereo condenser pair of overhead mics for Cymbals.
Efficiency (1w/1m) is not an accurate indicator of a subwoofer's output capability and should not be used as a comparison to other speakers or subwoofers to determine which one is "louder".
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.
Product Name: Audio Technica PRO 61
The Sonic Advantage
What gives Sonic the edge over the competition
Fast & Free Shipping
Low Price Guarantee
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Free Lifetime Tech Support
Returns Made Easy
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
No Restocking Fees
That's right, 100% refund on complete, like new returns. Learn More
Let's face it, electronics break. We've got you covered for a full year. Learn More
Easy Return Shipping
Request a return, use our shipping label, and ship it back. Learn More
Always available to answer your questions
Our trained install professionals can tackle any install challenge