The new NE-Series (NE = Network Enabled)
Specifically for the constant voltage and performance installation markets, these NE-Series Multichannel amplifiers deliver an unprecedented degree of control and power from the most basic to some of the most technically advanced professional audio applications. These amps provide both 4 and 8-channel low impedance, 25V, 70V and 100V versions, and offer 250W of power per channel. Network Enabled amplifiers are simple to use and can be fully setup, controlled and monitored utilizing standard 10/100 Ethernet protocol and Protea NE Software. No outboard control modules are necessary. NE amplifiers are offered two ways; standard and "PE" (Protea Enabled) with Ashly's world-renowned Protea DSP. Product Features:
The Digital Signal Processing (DSP) is handled by 2 SHARC 32-bit/96kHz processors. The extensive DSP options include High, Low and All-Pass filters (HPF/LPF/APF) with up to 48dB/octave slopes, delay, gating, ducking, compression/limiting, auto-leveling, graphic, parametric, notch and shelving equalization, gain adjustment and signal generators for calibration (incl. sine wave, white and pink noise). User presets can store and recover all global parameters of an amplifier's control surface and DSP sections. The Matrix Mixer enables any input to control any or all of the amplifier outputs through user customizable routing.
Each amplifier also offers DC voltage-controlled attenuators, which makes it very easy to control amp volume from remote locations. The NE-Series amplifiers also boast features such as the aforementioned Preset Recall, Remote Power Standby and data I/O ports for connecting accessories such as the WR-5 to control user selected parameters. Four-channel microphone preamp, AES/EBU, Cobranet and Ethersound module input options are also available. With the NE-Series amplifiers, you get the dependability, ultra-high sonic quality and rugged construction that consumers expect from the Ashly name.
Inputs & Outputs
- 1000W Peak, 4-Channel Class D Power Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 8 ohms: 150 watts x 4 chan.
- 4 ohms: 250 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged, 8 ohms: 500 watts x 2 chan.
- Integrated Protea DSP allows graphic and/or parametric EQ, high and low pass filters, time delay, etc.
- Rackmount design allows you to install the amplifier in any standard equipment rack
- 10/100 Ethernet jack that allows you to control and monitor the amplifier's functions
- Mixer section allows you to route an input to any and all outputs
- Ethernet port allows you to store up to 35 DSP presets and subpresets
- Stepped and calibrated attenuator knob for each input
- DC Voltage control and remote power on/off
- Built-In protection circuitry protects against overloads and overheating
- Low-Z, 25V, 70V and 100V Models
- Extensive DSP Available
- Easy and intuitive user interface
- Power switch can be disabled by software
- 4-Step Signal Level and Clip LEDs
- Power, standby, protect, network, temperature, and current LED indicators
- Temperature sensitive variable-speed fans
- Damping Factor: >250
- Maximum Input Level: +21dBu
- Input Sensitivity: 6.2dBu
- Input Impedance: 20k ohms, balanced
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz, (unweighted) ± 1dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >105 dB
- Dimensions: 15-1/2"D x 19"W x 3-1/2"H
- Safety/Compliance: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Optional CobraNet, EtherSound, AES/EBU, Mic Preamps
- 1-year Manufacturer's warranty
- 4 x Euroblock Inputs
- 1 x AC Power Input
- 1 x Input Expansion Slot
- 4 x Euroblock Speaker Outputs
- 1 x 10/100 Ethernet Port
- 1 x Remote Level Control
- 1 x Data I/O Ports
- 1 x Preset Recall
- 1 x Remote Power Standby