Expert Service 1-877-289-7664 [Hours]
3200W Profesional Power Amplifier with Low-noise cooling fans
- 8 Ohms Stereo Per Channel 700W Bridged Mono 2200W
- 4 Ohms Stereo Per Channel 1100W Bridged Mono 3200W
- 2 Ohms Stereo Per Channel 1600W Bridged Mono Not Stable
- Rugged heavy gauge steel enclosure with sturdy aluminum front panel for stability and increased longevity
- High-current toroidal transformers for increased 2-ohm power output
- 21-position gain control knobs for consistent settings
- Selectable STEREO, PARALLEL MONO and BRIDGED MONO modes for flexibility
- Front panel LED display: POWER, BRIDGE and PARALLEL LEDs and SIGNAL, -20dB, -10dB, 0dB, CLIP and PROTECT LEDs for each channel
- Protection: Short circuit, output current limiting, thermal, DC offset, turn on/off muting, RF protection and circuit breaker
- Defeatable clip limiters to reduce distortion without sacrificing peak performance
- Sub-sonic filters to protect speakers and increase headroom
- Balanced combo XLR and 1/4” TRS input connectors and link XLR output connectors
- Both binding posts and Speakon output connectors
- Low-noise cooling fans with continuous variable speed and highly efficient front-to-rear forced air cooling design
- Replaceable open cell foam air filters
- Dimensions: 17 1/8"L x 19"W x 3 1/2"H
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's warranty
An amplifier increases the power of the signal being fed to it by taking energy from its power supply and matching the signal but increasing its amplitude. Amplifiers use many different methods for converting these electrical signals and have been categorized into classes.
Class A/B: Greater than 50% of the input signal is amplified while the other percentage is “off”. These amplifiers have a small amount of current flowing through the output transistors all the time which almost eliminates crossover distortion. Class A/B has great sound quality but is not as efficient as class D. These amps are most commonly used to drive speakers.
Class D: Also known as switching amplifiers, class D amps have output transistors that are completely turned “on” or “off”. This means that when the transistors are on, there is almost no voltage across them but when they are off there is significant voltage but no current flowing through it which makes these amplifiers very efficient at the cost of sound quality. These amps are most commonly used to drive subwoofers.Other Classes: You may see classes such as GH, bD, X, FD, etc. by some manufactures. These amplifiers tend to be either class A/B, D or a hybrid of the two but with improvements to their designs that can make them more efficient or offer better sound quality.
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.
Product Name: B-52 US-4000
The Sonic Advantage
What gives Sonic the edge over the competition
Fast & Free Shipping
We offer free shipping on thousands of popular items for our Continental US customers and discounted rates for international customers. With multiple warehouses across the US, most orders are delivered within 3 days!Learn More
Low Price Guarantee
We pride ourselves on offering the best products at the lowest prices. If you find an identical item on another website with a lower price, we will discount our price by 105% of the difference. Some restrictions apply.Learn More
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Have a problem with your order and need to return an item? Our generous 60-day return policy allows you to return items for your money back. Should your product have a defect, we will exchange, issue store credit, or repair the product for the entire length of the warranty.Learn More
Free Lifetime Tech Support
Our knowledgeable staff of industry professionals and certified installers is ready to help you pick the right product for your needs. We will help you with the setup, installation, and use of your new products.Learn More
Returns Made Easy
We want your online shopping experience to be easy and convenient. In case you need to return an item, our customer friendly return policy makes it easy.
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Have a problem with your order and need to return an item? Our generous 60-day return policy allows you to return items for your money back. Should your product have a defect, we will exchange, issue store credit, or repair the product for the entire length of the warranty. Learn More
No Restocking Fees
That's right, 100% refund on complete, like new returns. Learn More
Let's face it, electronics break. We've got you covered for a full year. Learn More
Easy Return Shipping
Request a return, use our shipping label, and ship it back. Learn More
Each of our employees are true experts with real life experience and passion for the products. Our team is always committed to providing you with electronics you'll enjoy.
Always available to answer your questions
Our trained install professionals can tackle any install challenge
Research & How To
Browse our online library of educational resources to learn more about the items you are looking for. Our experts have developed many tools, written many articles, and numerous videos to help you find the best item for your needs.