Expert Service 1-877-289-7664 [Hours]
Audio Technica AT4033/CL
Cardioid Condenser Side-Address Microphone w/ Shock Mount, Dust Cover & Protective Carrying Case
Bundled Savings with this Product
Get 10% Off this Technical Pro Pop Filter with Purchase!
The Technical Pro MKPF1 is 6" clamp-on pop filter that is essential for recording vocals. No matter how much you have invested in your microphone, a pop filter is absolutely necessary to ensure a professional vocal recording.
Technical Pro MKPF1
Special Price $16.19 ($17.99 if purchased separately)
Technical Pro MKPF1
Technical Pro 6" Clamp on Microphone Pop Filter • Flexible 10" Gooseneck Universal Mounting Clamp • Mesh Protective Screen • Filters Out Plosives for Clean and Clear Vocal Recording • Microphone and Boom Stand Clamps • Swivel Mount Design
(Offer 1 of 1)
Combined Total Price
You Save $1.80
The Audio Technica 4033/CL:
This impressive side-address Cardioid condenser microphone broke the barrier in its class when it was released. This new version of the critically-acclaimed AT4033, the AT4033/CL, is a studio classic and favorite that boasts low-noise, symmetrical, transformerless circuitry that results in exceptional transient response and clean output signals. From drum overheads to vocals, from guitar cabinets, broadcasting, and woodwind sections, the AT4033/CL is certainly a versatile microphone. A solid presence defines the sonic signature of this 40 Series pro-audio microphone. The AT4033/CL’s 80Hz high-pass filter seamlessly switches between flat frequency response and a low-end roll-off that virtually eliminates ambient noise and popping (aka "plosives") normally present in close-proximity vocals and dialogue.
- The 2-micron-thick, vapor-deposited gold diaphragm undergoes a five-step aging process so the optimum characteristics achieved remain constant over years of use.
- Precision-machined, nickel-plated brass, acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity.
- Floating-construction capsule assembly provides isolation from noise and vibration.
- Open acoustical environment of the symmetrical housing assembly minimizes unwanted internal reflections.
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of highspeed transients.
- State-of-the art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with A-T’s stringent consistency and reliability standards.
What's In The Box?
- (1) AT4033/CL Side-Address Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- (1) AT8449 Shock Mount for 5/8"-27 Threaded Stands
- (1) Microphone Dust Cover
- (1) Protective Carrying Case
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -32 dB (25.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level:
- 145 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- 155 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Noise: 17 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 128 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 77 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 48V DC, 3.2 mA typical
- Switches: Flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Size & Weight:
- Weight: 13.4 oz (380 g)
- Height: 6.69" (170.0 mm)
- Diameter: 2.10" (53.4 mm)
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Audio Technica Case Style: R1
- Also found as: AT-4033, AT4033-CL, AT4033CL, AT-4033-CL, AT-4033CL
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Wireless:All of these microphones can be used without the necessity of wires or cables to connect them. They usually come with a receiver that connects to the input device where the audio signal is being sent.
Shotgun: These microphones are suspended on a boom and are used primarily in video production and broadcasting.
Lavaliere: These microphones are clipped on to the lapel or tie of the talent for broadcast and video production audio.
Table Top: These microphones are designed with a built in stand or to be placed on a table top stand to be used for broadcasting and podcasting applications.
Headset: These microphones are to be worn on the head typically for live performance and theater production.
Handheld: These microphones are held in the hand and are used in a wide range of applications primarily vocals and public address.
Clamp On: These microphones attach directly on to an instrument.
Drum Package: These microphones are an all in one package for drums typically made of dynamic Kick, Snare, Tom, and a stereo condenser pair of overhead mics for Cymbals.
Efficiency (1w/1m) is not an accurate indicator of a subwoofer's output capability and should not be used as a comparison to other speakers or subwoofers to determine which one is "louder".
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.
Product Name: Audio Technica AT4033/CL
The Sonic Advantage
What gives Sonic the edge over the competition
Fast & Free Shipping
We offer free shipping on thousands of popular items for our Continental US customers and discounted rates for international customers. With multiple warehouses across the US, most orders are delivered within 3 days!Learn More
Low Price Guarantee
We pride ourselves on offering the best products at the lowest prices. If you find an identical item on another website with a lower price, we will discount our price by 105% of the difference. Some restrictions apply.Learn More
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Have a problem with your order and need to return an item? Our generous 60-day return policy allows you to return items for your money back. Should your product have a defect, we will exchange, issue store credit, or repair the product for the entire length of the warranty.Learn More
Free Lifetime Tech Support
Our knowledgeable staff of industry professionals and certified installers is ready to help you pick the right product for your needs. We will help you with the setup, installation, and use of your new products.Learn More
Returns Made Easy
We want your online shopping experience to be easy and convenient. In case you need to return an item, our customer friendly return policy makes it easy.
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Have a problem with your order and need to return an item? Our generous 60-day return policy allows you to return items for your money back. Should your product have a defect, we will exchange, issue store credit, or repair the product for the entire length of the warranty. Learn More
No Restocking Fees
That's right, 100% refund on complete, like new returns. Learn More
Let's face it, electronics break. We've got you covered for a full year. Learn More
Easy Return Shipping
Request a return, use our shipping label, and ship it back. Learn More
Each of our employees are true experts with real life experience and passion for the products. Our team is always committed to providing you with electronics you'll enjoy.
Always available to answer your questions
Our trained install professionals can tackle any install challenge
Research & How To
Browse our online library of educational resources to learn more about the items you are looking for. Our experts have developed many tools, written many articles, and numerous videos to help you find the best item for your needs.