Expert Service 1-877-289-7664 [Hours]
Audio Technica AT4047/MP
Multi-Pattern Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone with Omni, Cardioid, and Figure-8 Patterns
The multi-pattern AT4047MP condenser mic from Audio-Technica is a mic locker must-have! The AT4047MP gives you three switchable polar patterns (cardioid, omni, and figure-8), incredibly low self-noise, and, best of all, an amazingly warm, vintage-style FET character. The AT4047MP excels on vocals, acoustic instruments, and ensembles, and its high SPL handling and robust construction make this versatile mic a long-term studio performer.
- Multi-Pattern Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Three switchable polar patterns: cardioid, omnidirectional, figure-8
- Exceptionally low self-noise, wide dynamic range and high SPL capability
- Dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition
- Vintage silver-matte finish on microphone and shock mount
- Integral 80Hz highpass filter switch and 10dB pad switch
- Externally polarized condenser
- Polar patterns: cardioid, omnidirectional, figure-8
- Frequency response: 20Hz-18kHz
- Low-frequency roll-off: 80Hz, 12dB/octave
- Open circuit sensitivity: -42dB (7.9 mV), re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Noise: 14dB
- Dynamic range (typical):141dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio:80dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 48V DC, 3.4 mA typical
- Output connectors: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Includes: threaded stands, microphone dust cover, and protective carrying case
- Dimensions: 2.1"W x 2.1"D x 7.4"H
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Wireless:All of these microphones can be used without the necessity of wires or cables to connect them. They usually come with a receiver that connects to the input device where the audio signal is being sent.
Shotgun: These microphones are suspended on a boom and are used primarily in video production and broadcasting.
Lavaliere: These microphones are clipped on to the lapel or tie of the talent for broadcast and video production audio.
Table Top: These microphones are designed with a built in stand or to be placed on a table top stand to be used for broadcasting and podcasting applications.
Headset: These microphones are to be worn on the head typically for live performance and theater production.
Handheld: These microphones are held in the hand and are used in a wide range of applications primarily vocals and public address.
Clamp On: These microphones attach directly on to an instrument.
Drum Package: These microphones are an all in one package for drums typically made of dynamic Kick, Snare, Tom, and a stereo condenser pair of overhead mics for Cymbals.
Efficiency (1w/1m) is not an accurate indicator of a subwoofer's output capability and should not be used as a comparison to other speakers or subwoofers to determine which one is "louder".
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.
Product Name: Audio Technica AT4047/MP
The Sonic Advantage
What gives Sonic the edge over the competition
Fast & Free Shipping
Low Price Guarantee
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Free Lifetime Tech Support
Returns Made Easy
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
No Restocking Fees
That's right, 100% refund on complete, like new returns. Learn More
Let's face it, electronics break. We've got you covered for a full year. Learn More
Easy Return Shipping
Request a return, use our shipping label, and ship it back. Learn More
Always available to answer your questions
Our trained install professionals can tackle any install challenge