Direct OEM Fitment
When it comes to replacing your factory stereo, don't settle for cheap. The MDF series receivers by Metra offer the features of an aftermarket stereo combined with the sleek appeal of a factory receiver. Built-in Bluetooth technology adds convenience to your driver's seat by offering wireless music streaming and hands-free phone call capabilities that will keep your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road. NavMate GPS navigation software provides excellent turn-by-turn information with voice guidance that will keep you on the right path. If safety is a concern of yours, the camera input on the back of the receiver allows the addition of a rear view backup camera. No stereo would be complete without full iPod and iPhone control. Browse through your favorite playlists with the tips of your fingers on this beautiful LCD screen. All of these features combined with a good quality sound that you'll never grow tired of makes the MDF Series stereo receiver by Metra.
In-Dash 6.2" Double DIN Touchscreen Car Receiver
- 2000 Toyota Multi-Fit w/ TYT
- 2001 Toyota Multi-Fit w/ TYT
- 2002 Toyota Multi-Fit w/ TYT
- 2003 Toyota Multi-Fit w/ TYT
- 2004 Toyota Multi-Fit w/ TYT
- 2005 Toyota Multi-Fit w/ TYT
- 2006 Toyota Multi-Fit w/ TYT
- 2007 Toyota Multi-Fit w/ TYT
- 2008 Toyota Multi-Fit w/ TYT
- 2009 Toyota Multi-Fit w/ TYT
- 2010 Toyota Multi-Fit w/ TYT
- 2011 Toyota Multi-Fit w/ TYT
- In-dash AM/FM, CD, MP3, WMA Receiver with Remote
- Full-color 6.2" LCD touchscreen display
- White illuminated button lighting
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- GPS Navigation with NavMate software and TeleAtlas maps
- A2DP music streaming from any Bluetooth enabled device
- iPod and iPhone ready via USB connection
- Power Output:
- Peak: 45 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 17 watts x 4 channels
- Wireless remote control included
- CD text information display
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 3-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Playback and Audio Features:
- Playback of DVD, VCD, MPEG-4, CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3 and WMA
- Playback of region #1 DVD discs
- AM/FM tuner with 18FM/12AM presets
- Electronic Shock Protection (ESP)
- 2-band parametric equalizer with 4 selectable tone curves (3 Preset, 1 User)
- SD Card reader for audio and video playback
- 3 Sets of 2V preamp outputs (front, rear and mono subwoofer)
- Built-in Bluetooth technology supports hands-free calling with a compatible Bluetooth phone
- iPod and iPhone Ready: Standard USB-to-iPod Cable compatible
- Front Auxiliary Input: 3.5mm headphone jack allows connection to portable media devices such as MP3 players
- Front and Rear USB Input: USB port allows connection to digital devices such as flash drives, portable media players, etc.
- Backup Camera Input: Used for universal rear view cameras with an RCA composite input
- Steering Wheel Control Ready: The Axxess ASWC required and sold separately
- 2 Rear RCA Audio and Video Outputs: Used for connection to separate monitors and devices
- Rear RCA Audio/Video Inputs: Used for connecting video accessories such as game consoles, video cameras, etc.
- NavMate Software
- 11 million Points of Interest (POI)
- POI and address search capabilities
- Longitude and Latitude searching
- Built-in GPS diagnostics displays the number of satellites in view
- Voice guidance with multiple voices
- Trip Odometer for measuring travel distance
- Computer gives elevation, trip related timing, clock and current speed information
- NavUtil Navigation Software Utility allows you to upload, backup and restore POI's from your computer
Also Found As: MDF8202-JBL-1, MDF-8202JBL-1, MDF-8202-JBL1, MDF8202JBL-1, MDF-8202JBL1, MDF8202-JBL1, MDF8202JBL1
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Bluetooth version 2.0 +EDR certified
- Bluetooth range up to 32.8 ft.
- Supports A2DP audio streaming
- Bluetooth Profiles Supported:
- HFP: Hands Free Profile allows a hands-free car kit to connect to a compatible mobile phone
- HSP: Headset Profile enables a Bluetooth headset to connect to a compatible mobile phone
- A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile allows high quality audio to be streamed from an audio device to the car stereo
- AVRCP: Audio/Video Remote Control Profile supports basic remote control functions (play, pause, etc) via Bluetooth
- Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones
- Includes a wired microphone for clear, distortion-free talking
Wirinig Harness for select Toyota Vehicles
- Turn-on Adapter Wiring Harness
- For select Toyota Vehicles with JBL Synthesis Audio Systems
- Adjustable input gain
- compatible for USB update
- 10 pin harness with RCA's
- 12 pin to 20 pin Toyota harness
- Allows the installation of an aftermarket unit in select Toyota vehicles
- Makes use of the JBL and JBL Synthesis amplified audio system
- 1-year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Amplifier Integration Harness for Select Lexus/Toyota Vehicles
- Factory amplifier interface harness that plugs in behind the radio
- Retains the factory amplifier
- Harness is set up for low level inputs using RCA Outputs from the aftermarket radio
- 20-pin connector
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Most Helpful Customer Reviews:
desert rat from Blythe Ca
Good sounding easy to use, only down side I have noticed is that on sunny days its hard to see the navigation screen
Oliver from Fremont, CA
Great replacement for those who have 2004 and up Toyota's with the OEM JBL package but want to upgrade to something with more up to date features like MP3, USB, etc and still use their existing amplified JBL speakers and subwoofer system.
Sounds great !
Fits perfectly in console.
No cutting or snipping any existing vehicle wiring.
6.2 inch touchscreen
Lots of extras like DVD, MP3/ MP4/ BT/ IPOD inputs...etc.
NAVMATE software is quirky and setup is time consuming.
So far it only worked accurately one time on a 40 mile round trip excursion.....the next day all setup data was lost and required reconfiguration.
Although the system diagnostics reported 5 of 12 satellites in range the GPS would not track my movement. (the manual says 4 satellites in range is
supposed to be sufficient for operation)
The navigation software also runs off of an SD memory card so you cannot use the SD slot for anything else without forfeiting the Navigation feature.
When exiting the Navigation software the touch screen locks up and so far the only way I've been able to recover is by removing and reinserting the
No information regarding this unit or the NavMate software is available on the Metra website and Metra Tech Support is via phone mon-fri during standard
business hours only.
Attention DIY installers !!
This unit is a direct fit but it requires alot more room than the OEM to allow for the wiring harness and JBL adapter so be sure to use wire ties carefully and stay clear of the HVAC cabling and all that other stuff behind your console.