Expert Service 1-877-289-7664 [Hours]
DataVac Pro Series Vacuum-Blower w/ Carrying Case
- DataVac Pro Series Vacuum-Blower w/ Carrying Case
- 2-speed, 1.7 peak horsepower motor vacuum/blower unit
- Removes 99.9% of dust particles as small as 0.3 microns in size
- Toner filter system picks up dangerous toner spills from laser printers and copiers
- Micro cleaning tool kit contains Air-Pin-Pointer nozzle, flexible neck extension wand, micro dusting brush and micro crevice tool
- Traps and removes harmful pollutants before they are expelled into the atmosphere
- Keeps high-tech equipment running smoother and longer
- Ideal alternative to non-recyclable canned air
- Virtually indestructible all steel body
- Includes micro cleaning kit, 2 toner filter bags, micro-filter, carrying case and shoulder strap
- 120V US
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
This specifies the type of vacuum of the selected product. Listed below are the many types of vacuums and their purposes.
Canister Vacuum: These are vaccuums that have the motor and bag (or bagless canister) mounted on wheels and attached to the vacuum head with a long flexible hose.
Hand-Held Vacuum: Small, battery-operated vacuums that are compact enough to use with one hand are considered hand-held vacuums. They are great for cleaning up small spills.
Robotic Vacuum: Don't want to do the vacuuming? Robotic vacuums will clean your floor without any effort on your part. They are programed to clean as they randomly bounce around the floor and vacuum at the same time. Although it is a manufacturer, these vacuums are also called a "Roomba".
Stick Vacuum: These are a small, bare-bones version of the larger upright vacuums. They are thin and lightweight. While they do not have the sucking power of the larger upright vacuums, they are more versatile. They are a great choice for smaller homes, apartments, or as a secondary vacuum to a larger upright.
Upright Vacuum: The most common vacuum on the market today. It is comprised of a cleaning head with a motor attached to a handle with a bag. They offer the most options of size, power, color, and manufacturer. Most upright vacuums include attachments that allow the use to use the vacuum to clean just about anything.
Wet and Dry Vacuum: More commonly known as a "ShopVac". These vacuums are designed to clean up anything, even if it is wet. They are great for workshops, offices, and other places that need heavy duty vacuuming.
2 Plastic Wands
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.
Product Name: MetroVac MDV-3TCA
The Sonic Advantage
What gives Sonic the edge over the competition
Fast & Free Shipping
Low Price Guarantee
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Free Lifetime Tech Support
Returns Made Easy
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
No Restocking Fees
That's right, 100% refund on complete, like new returns. Learn More
Let's face it, electronics break. We've got you covered for a full year. Learn More
Easy Return Shipping
Request a return, use our shipping label, and ship it back. Learn More
Always available to answer your questions
Our trained install professionals can tackle any install challenge