Expert Service 1-877-289-7664 [Hours]
Audio Technica AT4033/CL
Cardioid Condenser Studio Microphone w Shockmount and Free Stand Pop Filter and Cable
The Audio Technica 4033/CL:
This impressive side-address Cardioid condenser microphone broke the barrier in its class when it was released. This new version of the critically-acclaimed AT4033, the AT4033/CL, is a studio classic and favorite that boasts low-noise, symmetrical, transformerless circuitry that results in exceptional transient response and clean output signals. From drum overheads to vocals, from guitar cabinets, broadcasting, and woodwind sections, the AT4033/CL is certainly a versatile microphone. A solid presence defines the sonic signature of this 40 Series pro-audio microphone. The AT4033/CL’s 80Hz high-pass filter seamlessly switches between flat frequency response and a low-end roll-off that virtually eliminates ambient noise and popping (aka "plosives") normally present in close-proximity vocals and dialogue.
- The 2-micron-thick, vapor-deposited gold diaphragm undergoes a five-step aging process so the optimum characteristics achieved remain constant over years of use.
- Precision-machined, nickel-plated brass, acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity.
- Floating-construction capsule assembly provides isolation from noise and vibration.
- Open acoustical environment of the symmetrical housing assembly minimizes unwanted internal reflections.
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of highspeed transients.
- State-of-the art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with A-T’s stringent consistency and reliability standards.
What's In The Box?
- (1) AT4033/CL Side-Address Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- (1) AT8449 Shock Mount for 5/8"-27 Threaded Stands
- (1) Microphone Dust Cover
- (1) Protective Carrying Case
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -32 dB (25.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level:
- 145 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- 155 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Noise: 17 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 128 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 77 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 48V DC, 3.2 mA typical
- Switches: Flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Size & Weight:
- Weight: 13.4 oz (380 g)
- Height: 6.69" (170.0 mm)
- Diameter: 2.10" (53.4 mm)
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Audio Technica Case Style: R1
- Also found as: AT-4033, AT4033-CL, AT4033CL, AT-4033-CL, AT-4033CL
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Wireless:All of these microphones can be used without the necessity of wires or cables to connect them. They usually come with a receiver that connects to the input device where the audio signal is being sent.
Shotgun: These microphones are suspended on a boom and are used primarily in video production and broadcasting.
Lavaliere: These microphones are clipped on to the lapel or tie of the talent for broadcast and video production audio.
Table Top: These microphones are designed with a built in stand or to be placed on a table top stand to be used for broadcasting and podcasting applications.
Headset: These microphones are to be worn on the head typically for live performance and theater production.
Handheld: These microphones are held in the hand and are used in a wide range of applications primarily vocals and public address.
Clamp On: These microphones attach directly on to an instrument.
Drum Package: These microphones are an all in one package for drums typically made of dynamic Kick, Snare, Tom, and a stereo condenser pair of overhead mics for Cymbals.
Efficiency (1w/1m) is not an accurate indicator of a subwoofer's output capability and should not be used as a comparison to other speakers or subwoofers to determine which one is "louder".
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.
Product Name: Audio Technica AT4033/CL
The Sonic Advantage
What gives Sonic the edge over the competition
Fast & Free Shipping
Low Price Guarantee
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Free Lifetime Tech Support
Returns Made Easy
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
No Restocking Fees
That's right, 100% refund on complete, like new returns. Learn More
Let's face it, electronics break. We've got you covered for a full year. Learn More
Easy Return Shipping
Request a return, use our shipping label, and ship it back. Learn More
Always available to answer your questions
Our trained install professionals can tackle any install challenge