Expert Service 1-877-289-7664 [Hours]
Low Current Series 5-Button Remote Engine Start & Keyless Entry System
The new LC series of remote starters from Crimestopper are designed for vehicles with low current ignition systems. Most late model vehicles have a low current ignition switch. Typically these vehicles have small ignition switch wires with 1 ignition and 1 accessory or starter wire. This includes most all 2007 and newer GM, Chrysler, Ford and some import vehicles. One of the benefits that our LC series provides is smaller 18 gauge wires for easy connection to low current ignition switches.
In addition, other examples of using the LC series are Push to Start vehicles and new Chryslers that have no ignition wires at key cylinder. The LC Series is ideal as it can remote start these vehicles thru data using a bypass module.
Some of the new features included with the new LC Series of remote starters are OEM remote integration, additional remote outputs to control left and right sliding doors, gas cap and trunk release without any extra wiring. The system can also be programmed as a 1-Way or 2-Way system by just changing the antenna and remotes. There are 26 options to customize the system to your needs. For vehicles that require more connections, the LC series remote starter has extra (-) inputs and (-) outputs to complete the installation.
Older vehicles with larger ignition wires should use the high current remote start systems like RS-G4 Series and ProStart G4 Series. These remote Starters have 14 gauge wires to power the high current ignition switches.
- Data Start Series Remote Start Interface Module
- Includes two ultra-compact extended range 5-button transmitters to operate
- Range up to 1500 ft.
- Tachometer sensing
- Auto door lock/unlock with ignition
- Trunk pop output
- Compatible with most factory keyless entry systems
- Twin Data Ports
- Designed with 18 gauge wires to accommodate newer vehicles with small ignition switch wires
- Dome light supervision
- Horn honk output
- Silent lock/unlock capable
- Vehicle specific T-Harness's (Sold Separately) can be used to severely decrease install time and complexity
- 4 Separate outputs to control factory sliding doors, fuel cap, and trunk release without any additional wiring
- Can be programmed as a 1-Way or 2-Way system
- Optional OEM Remote Integration: keyless entry functions can operate from the factory key fob
- 26 Programmable options
- Extra wired outputs to operate parking lights, car horns, and remote start confirmation
- Add-on data interface module allows for additional auxiliary outputs
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's warranty
Security: This means that the car alarm system is just that. No bells and whistles, just a car alarm system.
Remote Start: when installed, this allows the user to start a vehicle from a remote location. Remote start modules and security with remote start alarms often require an additional vehicle specific bypass module to complete installation.
Security with Remote Start: This means that the system incorporates both features listed above.
Remote Start Features
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.
Product Name: Crimestopper LC-4
The Sonic Advantage
What gives Sonic the edge over the competition
Fast & Free Shipping
Low Price Guarantee
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Free Lifetime Tech Support
Returns Made Easy
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
No Restocking Fees
That's right, 100% refund on complete, like new returns. Learn More
Let's face it, electronics break. We've got you covered for a full year. Learn More
Easy Return Shipping
Request a return, use our shipping label, and ship it back. Learn More
Always available to answer your questions
Our trained install professionals can tackle any install challenge