Rockford Fosgate PM2652W 6.5" Punch Wakeboard Tower Speaker
340W Peak (170W RMS) 6.5" Punch Marine Wakeboard Tower Speaker - White
Bundles with this Product
Punch Marine Diecast Wakeboard Tower Clamps!
Don't forget to purchase your speakers with the matching Cast aluminum mounting hardware kit. Hit the "Add Both to Cart" button to save Today. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
(Offer 1 of 1)
Combined Total Price
- 6.5" PM2652 Series Wakeboard Tower Speaker
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 340 watts per pair / 170 watts each
- RMS: 170 watts per pair / 85 watts each
- Recommended Power Range: 40 - 85 watts RMS
- True Marine Grade Compliance
- High Density poly‐ethylene enclosure with UV inhibitors
- Cast aluminum mounting hardware adjusts from 1-1/2" to 2-3/4" bar size
- 360° rotational mounting capability
- Injection molded mineral filled Polypropylene Cone
- Thermo-Plastic Elastomer (TPE) Surround
- 1" Aluminum Dome Tweeter
- CEA-2031 compliant speakers
- 4 ohms impedance
- Frequency Response: 49-22,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 89dB
- Dimensions: 7.1"W x 13.2"D x 9.1"H
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Priced Per Pair
(newest, current model)
(previous model, replaced by Rockford Fosgate PM2652W 6.5" Punch Wakeboard Tower Speaker)
Tower Speakers Specifications
Please refer to the product image and description for further details about the speaker.
PEI is an acronym for "Polyetherimide" which is an amorphous, amber transparent, high-performance thermoplastic.
Efficiency (1w/1m) is not an accurate indicator of a subwoofer's output capability and should not be used as a comparison to other speakers or subwoofers to determine which one is "louder".
Specials with this Item
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.