Nice piece of equipment but needs to include clamps for the expensive price
JL Audio MX770-ETXv3-SG-TK
225W Peak (70W RMS) 7.7" MX-Series Coaxial Marine Speakers with Enclosures
- 7.7" MX-Series Marine Speakers with Enclosures
- Mounting clamps sold separately. Check out what we offer in ETXv3 Clamps here!
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 450 watts per pair / 225 watts each
- RMS: 140 watts per pair / 70 watts each
- Recommended Power Range: 25 - 150 watts RMS per channel
- Injection-molded mica-filled polypropylene cone
- Rubber surrond
- Synthetic fiber spiders with progressive roll design, all built to withstand humidity
- 4 ohms impedance
- Frequency Response: 55-25,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 90.5dB
- Color: Satin black with titanium grille
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Priced Per Pair
Tower Speakers Specifications
Please refer to the product image and description for further details about the speaker.
PEI is an acronym for "Polyetherimide" which is an amorphous, amber transparent, high-performance thermoplastic.
Efficiency (1w/1m) is not an accurate indicator of a subwoofer's output capability and should not be used as a comparison to other speakers or subwoofers to determine which one is "louder".
Specials with this Item
Warranty and Return Policy
Summary of Customer Ratings & Reviews
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.