Installed in my honda ridgeline 6 months ago. Good overall with only 1 improvement suggested. The color matched trim ring comes a little loose over time. Otherwise perfect. Looks good and the kids watch it constantly. No need to pay 500+ at local store...this is just as good.
Farenheit T-1100CM (Black/Gray/Beige Skins Included)
11.2" TFT-LCD Overhead Flip-Down Monitor with 3 Snap-on Skins/Colors
- Universal Overhead Flip-Down Monitor
- 11.2" Widescreen TFT-LCD display
- Rotating swivel design for adjustable viewing angles
- Compact design is slim for a low-profile design
- Simple installation with the included instructions
- Easy to navigation OSD (On-Screen Display)
- High resolution display is bright and clear
- PAL/NTSC Compatible and auto selectable
- Packaged with an extra trim ring for sculpted ceilings
- Two rear audio/video inputs
- One of the rear external A/V inputs is designed for gaming systems
- IR Transmitter for wireless headphones
- Dome lights built on to the monitor
- Resolution: 2400(RGB) x 480 (800x480)
- Brightness: 400 cd/m2
- Wireless remote control included
- Includes 3 Snap-on Skins/Colors: Beige, Black, and Gray
- Dimensions (Open): 12-1/4"D x 14"W x 10-1/4"H
- Dimensions (Closed): 12-1/4"D x 14"W x 2-1/2"H
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's warranty
Equivalent to: Power Acoustik PT-110CM
Overhead Monitor Specifications
RCA Composite Inputs
These are your typical red, white, and yellow RCA composite cables that are common among devices with audio and video inputs. The red and white cables are dedicated for audio. The red cable is for the right channel and the white is for the left channel. The yellow cable is specifically for the video signal. Because this type of auxiliary cable contains 2 channels of audio, it will support stereo sound.
This is commonly referred to as a mini-jack or a headphone jack. It is a 3.5mm plug that transfers audio only. There is a right and left audio channel on the plug which allows for stereo sound playback.
3.5mm AV Input
These plugs look similar to the common 3.5mm mini-jack, however they carry a third channel dedicated for video.
This means that an auxiliary input is possible, but only with the use of an optional accessory. These optional adapters will sometimes use the CD Changer port or other port on the back of a unit that might restrict the use of other expandability features. These accessories are typically sold separately.
"Multilingual" includes three of the major European languages (English/Spanish/French) plus many others such as German, Italian, and more.
Multilingual (3+ Languages)
If no additional trim rings are included, this will show "none".
Specials with this Item
Warranty and Return Policy
Summary of Customer Ratings & Reviews
October 2, 2011
5 of 6 found this helpful
Del Rio, TX
November 14, 2010
IMAGE IS GOOD
5 of 7 found this helpful
October 22, 2010
I have had this product for about 3 month now and happy with the product. For the price and the available different skins it well worth the money. Much better than my prior unit which was made by PYLE.
3 of 4 found this helpful
November 24, 2011
I bought this screen a few weeks ago, it works great, easy to install. The custumer service help me a lot with the process.
2 of 3 found this helpful
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.