Garmin GPSMAP 78
2.6" LCD Color Display, WAAS-enabled, Waterproof GPS Receiver with HotFix (010-00864-00)
- Garmin GPSMAP 78 Waterproof GPS Receiver
- 2.6" LCD color display
- For boaters and watersports enthusiasts
- Features crisp color mapping
- Molded rubber side grips
- MicroSD card slot for loading additional maps
- IPX7 waterproof and even floats in water
- Built-In worldwide basemap
- WAAS-enabled GPS receiver
- HotFix satellite prediction locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and deep canyons
- Card slot is located inside the waterproof battery compartment
- Supports BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required)
- Compatible with Custom Maps, free software that transforms paper and electronic maps into downloadable maps for your device
- Simple connection to your computer allows you to get detailed analysis of your activities and send tracks to your outdoor device by using Garmin Connect
- Supports geocaching GPX files for downloading geocaches and details straight to your unit
- Stores and displays key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions
- 1-year Manufacturer's warranty
- Display Size: 1-5/8"W x 2-3/16"H
- Display Resolution: 160 x 240 pixels
- Display Type: Transflective 65-K color TFT
- Battery: 2 AA (Not Included)
- Battery Life: 20 hours
- Built-In Memory: 1.7 GB
- Waypoints: 2000
- Routes: 200
- Weight: 7.7 oz
- Dimensions: 1-3/16"D x 2-5/8"W x 6"H
Portable GPS Features
More uses of Bluetooth technology include transmitting music to a compatible receiver, printing wirelessly from a computer, and many other wireless uses. Please see the item description for more specific information regarding what features the unit includes.
Road: These navigation devices assist in driving.
Sports: These navigation devices are used primarily for sports such as golf, cycling, and other fitness sports.
Trail: These navigation devices are used for off road and trail applications.
Water: These navigation devices are used on boats and for marine applications.
City and Road Data: This includes all the maps, road, and street data that are commonly used. They are designed for use in cars, trucks, and most vehicles that travel on the road.
Rivers, Lakes, and Coastline Data: This includes all the necessary data that is used for marine and boat applications.
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.