125W RMS, 10" Bottom Vented Front Firing Powered Home Subwoofer with Anti-Clipping Circuit
- 10" Bottom Vented Front Firing Powered Home Subwoofer
- Power Handling:
- RMS: 125 watts
- Heavyweight fibercone woofer
- Butyl rubber surround
- 1-1/2" Voice coil
- Anti-Clipping Circuit provides a high level of undistorted bass
- 10' High quality gold-plated interconnect cable included
- Line level input
- Adjustable phase switch
- Solid brass isolation cones
- Premium black vinyl finish
- Variable crossover (50-150 Hz)
- Fully adjustable volume control
- 4th Order bottom vented for maximum bass output
- Magnet Size: 26 oz
- Low End Frequency Response: 33 Hz
- Variable Low Pass Filter (50-150 Hz)
- Dimensions: 14-1/2"D x 13"W x 14-5/16"H
- 1-year Manufacturer's warranty
Efficiency (1w/1m) is not an accurate indicator of a subwoofer's output capability and should not be used as a comparison to other speakers or subwoofers to determine which one is "louder".
Binding post terminals are a sturdier, more versatile type of speaker terminal. Because binding post terminals are are threaded, you can tighten them down against the wire or connector for a tight, clean connection. The most popular style of binding post terminals is known as a "5-way binding post". This type can accept bare wire, or any of the common speaker wire connectors. Binding posts with the option to be used with banana clips are even more versatile
Spring posts are a hybrid of the two. Instead of using a thread and "screwing" them tight, they use a spring to allow the wire to fit and tighten against the terminal.
Bass Reflex: These enclosures are tuned top play louder than other types of enclosures. While the sound might not be as accurate, they are able to get louder when compared to other subwoofers with a similar amplifier.
Acoustic Suspension: These enclosures will produce an accurate bass. In comparison to a another type of subwoofer with a similar amplifier, a acoustic suspension subwoofer will not be as loud. However, the bass will be much more accurate and correct.
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.