Universal 7" Headrest Monitor System w/ Interchangeable Color Covers
- Headrest Monitor Loaded in a color interchangeable leather headrest
- High Resolution 7" TFT LCD display
- LED backlit monitors for vibrant picture quality
- Switchable 16:9 / 4:3 Aspect ratio is perfect for all movies
- Adjustable viewing angle
- Universal design is fully compatible with most vehicles
- Poles can be adjusted from 13 - 17 cm to ensure a fit with all compatible vehicles
- Built-in IR transmitter for connection to wireless headphones
- FM Modulator allows audio streaming via radio transmission
- PAL/NTSC Compatible
- Front A/V Input 1 connector
- Front 3.5mm mini-jack headphone output for wired headphones
- Includes a full functioning remote
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Screen Size: 7"
- Resolution: 480 x 234
- Dual channel built-in IR transmitter
- Color System: PAL/NTSC
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 113°F
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 149°F
- Color: Shale, Pewter and Black interchangeable covers
- Dimensions: 10-13/16"W x 5-13/16"D x 7-7/8"H
Headrest Monitor Specifications
"Multilingual" includes three of the major European languages (English/Spanish/French) plus many others such as German, Italian, and more.
RCA Composite Inputs
These are your typical red, white, and yellow RCA composite cables that are common among devices with audio and video inputs. The red and white cables are dedicated for audio. The red cable is for the right channel and the white is for the left channel. The yellow cable is specifically for the video signal. Because this type of auxiliary cable contains 2 channels of audio, it will support stereo sound.
This is commonly referred to as a mini-jack or a headphone jack. It is a 3.5mm plug that transfers audio only. There is a right and left audio channel on the plug which allows for stereo sound playback.
3.5mm AV Input
These plugs look similar to the common 3.5mm mini-jack, however they carry a third channel dedicated for video.
This means that an auxiliary input is possible, but only with the use of an optional accessory. These optional adapters will sometimes use the CD Changer port or other port on the back of a unit that might restrict the use of other expandability features. These accessories are typically sold separately.
Headrest Pillow Features
Specials with this Item
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.