One of the best things I have ever purchased. I have no complains.
Sony MW600s Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Stereo Headset (Black)
Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds Stereo Headset w/ Built-In FM Radio Tuner & Detachable In-Ear Headphones
- Wireless Bluetooth Headset/Earbuds with FM Radio
- Connect to phone or computer or enjoy realtime radio entertainment on the go
- Music streaming, in-phone audio and online video. Control your music player with touch and swipe controls
- One Touch Answer System and full hands-free calling
- Connect to your phone or computer for wireless video calling
- Stereo Bluetooth A2DP pairs with up to 3 compatible devices simplifying multiple device usage
- Detachable Premium Earbuds allow users to customize their set-up, upgrade their earbuds, and personalize the fit based on their days agenda
- Long lasting battery life increases music playback, or time on calls
- Main Color: Black
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- FM Radio : Built-in FM Radio with RDS Radio Station Information (can control the station from the headset)
- Stereo Bluetooth : A2DP, AVRCP
- Multipoint : YES1 (connects up to 3 devices)
- Range : up to 10 meters
- Version : 2.1+EDR
- Remote Control Functions : Answer calls, control volume, redial, end calls
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) : Yes
- Frequency Response : 20 Hz - 20k Hz
- Impedence : 16 ohms
- Magnet Type : Neodynium
- Max input power : 70 mW
- Sensitivity : 115dB/V @ 1k Hz
- Display Caller ID : Yes - Name & phone number
- Additional Display : Time, local FM radio, pairing info
- Battery Standby Time : up to 600 hours
- Talk Time : Up To 8.5 hours
- Audio Output Jack : 3.5mm Mini Plug
- Cord Type : J-cord
- Cord Length : 0.8 Meter
Whats In The Box:
- Sony MW600s Wireless Bluetooth Headset
- MH755 Stereo Headphones (In-Ear Earbuds)
- Micro USB to Standard USB Charger and Data Cable
- ***European Power Cable to USB (Travel Charger)
- Additional Earbuds Eartips (S/M/L Ear Tips)
- User Guide
- Owners Manual & Warranty Information
(newest, current model)
(previous model, replaced by Sony MW600s Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Stereo Headset (Black))
Sonic Electronix Insights (Scale from 1-5, 5 Being the Best)
The basic design of the headphones. There are 3 different types:
Open: Have ports that allow air through the back of the diaphragms, enabling the headphones to sound like the music is coming from an outside source.
Closed: Completely sealed and have no air passing through the diaphragms. Sounds like you are in a closed off room.
Semi-open: Have slots or ports in the back of the cup and are partially open. This allows for a mixed sound between an open and closed headphone.
The Jack Angle refers to the angle of the input jack on the headphone cable.
Straight Jack: Straight plug with no angle.
Angled Jack: Angled plug, usually a 90 degree angle.
Swivel Jack: A swivel jack is able to swivel between a straight plug and an angled plug.
Home Wireless Headphones
What is in the Box?
Specials with this Item
Warranty and Return Policy
Summary of Customer Ratings & Reviews
September 17, 2013
4 of 6 found this helpful
Orange County, CA
July 17, 2013
I know I am not the only one who hates to have to pull out a my cell phone everytime it rings. They are great, dont get me wrong, but the screen is soo big now, its sort of awkward having to pull it out of my pocket every time. I love how small this is, and the fact that the headphones can be interchanged. I would prefer to use some of my own Westone or Sennheiser buds on these as opposed to the included ones. They work great. The functions work perfectly, FM radio is a nice plus too! It can pair to my work and personal cell without having to keep deleting and repairing them. Great buy!
3 of 4 found this helpful
February 26, 2013
Pro: Sound Quality, Battery Life, Quality Of Bluetooth Connection.
Cons: Plastic Clip Used To Attach, Volume Control.
3 of 4 found this helpful
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.