Scosche StrikeLINE I2 - White
3 Foot Charge and Sync Cable for Lightning Apple iPod, iPhone & iPad Devices
Scosche strikeLINE I2 Lightning Cable
This Scosche Lightning cable USB adapter has an eight-pin adapter on one side and a USB 2.0 plug on the other, so you can transfer files between your computer and any device with an integrated Apple Lightning port. You can also charge your compatible devices via the Lightning connector, which carries a 12-watt power supply.
Each Scosche Lightning cable USB adapter is highly flexible, so it fits into surprisingly small spaces. Its three-foot cord length makes the adapter versatile enough to use in almost any workspace: just connect the USB 2.0 plug to your computer and attach the Lightning connector to your compatible Apple device to sync and charge your gadget.
- Lightning Charge and Sync Cable
- Scosche Lightning products are certified to meet or exceed Apple performance standards
- 8-Pin Design for direct use with all new Apple iOS devices
- USB 2.0 for fast data transfer
- Cable Length: 3 feet
- Primary Color Tone: White
- Manufacturer Model Number: Scosche I2WT (I2)
- Manufacturer Part Number: Scosche 026I2WT
- Scosche StrikeLINE Is Available In:
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- iPod: iPod Touch (5th Generation), iPod Nano (7th Generation)
- iPhone: iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C
- iPad: iPad Air, iPad (4th Generation), iPad mini with Retina, iPad mini
Also Found As: I2-WT, I2 WT, I2WH, I2-WH, Scosche Strike Line I2 White I2WT, Strike Line I2-WT, Scosche I2WHT, I2WHI, Scosche I2-WHI
Cable / Wire Specifications
Please make sure that the wire you are purchasing matches the intended use.
When purchasing wire, make sure that you know what size, or gauge of wire is needed.
Specials with this Item
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.