Rockford Fosgate Punch Marine - PM282W (White)
400W 8" Punch Marine Series Wakeboard Tower Speakers
Bundles with this Product
Get 15% off the Punch Marine Diecast Wakeboard Tower Clamps!
For a limited time, get an instant 15 % off when you purchase your speakers with the matching Cast aluminum mounting hardware kit. Hit the "Add Both to Cart" button to save Today. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
(Offer 1 of 1)
Combined Total Price
You Save $12.00
- White 8" Punch Series Wakeboard Tower Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 400 watts per pair / 200 watts each
- RMS: 200 watts per pair / 100 watts each
- Recommended power range: 25 - 100 watts RMS per channel
- True Marine Grade compliance
- 1" bridge mounted tweeter
- High density poly-ethylene enclosure with UV inhibitors
- Quick release design for security and cleaning
- Includes safety lanyard
- Malibu direct mount compatible
- Comes loaded with PM282 horn marine speakers
- Optional C-clamp available fits bar sizes 1-1/2" to 2-3/4": Rockford Fosgate PM-CL1
- Neoprene Cover Available: Rockford Fosgate PM28-SPF
- Also Available in Black: Rockford Fosgate PM282W-B
Priced Per Pair
- CEA-2031 Compliant
- Sealed Enclosure
- 16 AWG 2-pin Quick Disconnect Speaker Connection
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- 1.25" Voice Coil
- Frequency Response: 40 - 20,000 Hz
- Free Air Resonance: 50.0 Hz
- Sensitivity: 90 dB 1 watt/1 meter
- Qts: 0.57
- Vas: 1.06³
- Xmax: 0.28"
- Dimensions: 10.9" H x 9.1 W x 14.2 L
What's In The Box?
- (2) Marine Grade Speakers
- (2) Mounting Couplers
- (2) Molex Speaker Harnesses
- (2) Wire Grommets
- (1) Security Torx Wrench
- (2) Security Torx Bolts
- (4) Mounting Bolts
- (4) Mounting Bolt Nuts
- (2) Safety Lanyards
- (2) Layard Washers
Check out the Rockford Fosgate PM282W User Manual
(newest, current model)
(previous model, replaced by Rockford Fosgate Punch Marine - PM282W (White))
Tower Speakers Specifications
Please refer to the product image and description for further details about the speaker.
PEI is an acronym for "Polyetherimide" which is an amorphous, amber transparent, high-performance thermoplastic.
Efficiency (1w/1m) is not an accurate indicator of a subwoofer's output capability and should not be used as a comparison to other speakers or subwoofers to determine which one is "louder".
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.