The results in this category are currently filtered based on your power search. You are only seeing products which contain the keyword electronic.
You may further refine your search by using the guided browsing options in the left menu if you wish.
2-way / 3-way Active Crossover with Remote Bass Control
• 2-Way/3-Way Electronic Crossover
• Bass boost (0-12dB @ 45Hz)
• Quasi-Parametric EQ
• 180-Degree Phase-Shift Switch
• Front/Rear Channel Frequency
• Front and Rear Adjustments
• RCA Pre-Amp Output
4-Way Electronic Crossover with Remote Level Control Knob
• 4-Way Electronic Crossover
• 2-Channel RCA Input for Full Range or Front Channels
• Phase Inversion Switches
• Remote Knob Included
• Processing for Your Whole System
Only 1 Left!
2-way Electronic Crossover with Remote Subwoofer Level Control
Planet Audio 2-way Electronic Crossover • Remote Subwoofer Level Control • Independent Front and Rear Level Controls • DC to DC Power Supply • Subwoofer Phase and Stereo/Mono Switches
3-Way Electronic Crossover
• 3-Way Electronic Crossover, Remote Subwoofer Level Control • Front, Rear And Sub Inputs • Selectable Crossover Frequencies
OUT OF STOCK
2/3-way Crossover w/ Remote
• 2/3 Way Electronic Crossover with Remote Subwoofer Level Control
• Variable Crossover Frequencies
• Variable Crossover Slopes
• Bass Boost
• 3 Pair RCA Inputs & Outputs
Only 3 Left!
Concert Series 6-Channel Electronic Crossover with 5-year warranty*!
• 6-Channel Electronic Crossover
• Six Inputs plus Eight Outputs
• Audiophile 24dB per Octave, 2-way Active Crossover
• Color: Black Blue
Only 3 Left!
2-Way Electronic Crossover
2-Way Electronic Crossover, Remote Subwoofer Level Control • Selectable crossover slope: 12 dB/octave • Stereo/Mono Switch • Speaker Input Level Adjustment • Bass Boost: Variable 0 to +12DB
3-way Electronic Crossover with Remote Subwoofer Level Control
• Planet Audio 3-way Electronic Crossover
• Remote Subwoofer Level Control
• Independent Front and Rear Level Controls
• DC to DC Power Supply
• Outputs for 3-Way, Front, Rear and Subwoofer System Configurations
Only 2 Left!
3-Way Electronic Crossover with 7V Line Driver
• Allows in-depth adjustment for multi-amp systems • Selectable parametric 15dB Bass boost • Self powered with a fully isolated DC to DC power supply • Phase shift control
OUT OF STOCK
2/3-Way 6-Channel Electronic Crossover w/ 5-Volt RCA Outputs + Subwoofer Equalizer
• 3-way Electronic Crossover
• 2/4/6 Channel Input
• 6-Channel / 5 Volt RCA Outputs (Front/Rear/Subwoofer)
• Front/Rear/Subwoofer Lever Control
• Subwoofer Equalizer and Boost Level Controls
• Gold Plated Terminals
OUT OF STOCK
Anyone who has experience with audio gear will confirm that the crossover is one of the most essential components of a sound system. Engineers haven’t yet invented a "Perfect Speaker" that can play all frequencies with audiophile clarity and precision, so we use crossovers to split the sound between tweeters, midwoofers and subwoofers. Crossovers divide your music into high, low and midrange frequency ranges, and then directs signals to specific amplifiers or speakers. These crossovers contain low pass filters and high pass filters to isolate the high and low notes.. While many component systems include a passive crossover, those looking for an extra level of control and manipulation will use active, adjustable crossovers to split the sound between multiple drivers, and in some cases, multiple amplifiers.
Active or electronic crossovers are a key component when bi-amplifying, or using separate amplifiers for the tweeter and midwoofer. A 2-way crossover will split the sound between two drivers, while a 3-way crossover enables 3 drivers to work in conjunction. One of the most appealing features of an active crossover is the ability to adjust the crossover frequencies, and many models also allow you to adjust the slope as well. Shop our terrific selection of active and electronic crossovers and fine tune your sound!