Access exclusive offers, news and more.
Shallow-mount sealed enclosure with one 10" XS-L10S subwoofer included, great for trucks or cars
10" Slim Line Series Subwoofer with Enclosure • 1200W Max • 330W RMS • Pentagonal Polypropylene Turbo-Cone woofer • Rubber surround • Sealed enclosure designed for trucks • Protective metal bars for additional subwoofer protectionLearn more about the xslb10s
Internal Product ID:
This subwoofer weighs pretty heavy for one so small and effective. Fits even under my seat or my friends Dodge Ram 2003. The cone seems like a bullet proof texture.
9found this helpful.
Sony subwoofer 12"
This is a really great subwoofer, and sonicelectronix sold it at a really low price. The subwoofer also has a really cool look to it.
9found this helpful.
This is a great product just what I was looking and is great quality
Nice product for reduced space
This bass box doesn't handle the real low sound very well, but works great for the amount of space it takes up. Overall I am pleased with its performace.
Nice sound, small package
I work with some one who has a wheeeele chair, so I need the trunk space in my teg, it gave me good bass, and didnt hogg the trunk... car got broken into, so I didnt get to enjoy it for long though..=(
This is a great deal! You add the 200 Watts Kicker Amp and you good to go!
Installed this in a 05 super crew ford. It fits perfect with no mods. I am running a sony xplode head unit with a 200 watt amp. The sound is very crisp with good definition and decent bass. I listen mostly rock and some rap . The lows are not to boomy, but they hit hard enough to feel.
If you are looking for earth rattling bass then buy something else, but if you want to add some kick without going over board this sub is a great buy and at the price you cant beat it . I would recomend it.
great for the price
good speakers for the price
Good for a 10"
Its a 10 inch sub you cant expect to much but the highs were good all in all it was a good buy for underneath the seat of my crew cab ford 150
Nice punch for a compact
I love this sub. If you want to blow your car windows look for something else; if you want to add a powerful bass to your car sound and are limited in space, this is the one for you.
You cannot beat the performance for this price.
6found this helpful.
Best selling similar products
Rockford Fosgate Punch P3-2X12
• Dual Punch P3 12" Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure
• 2400W Peak
• 1200W RMS
• Constructed with Durable 5/8" MDF
• High Current Binding Posts
• Durable Black Carpet Covering
• Computer Optimized Design
• 1 Ohm Final Impedance
NVX SMW10D4 with Sealed Truck Enclosure
• 700 watts Watts Peak
• 350 watts Watts RMS
• Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polypropylene Cone
• Butyl Rubber Surround
• Includes Depth Extension Clearance Plate
• Includes Sealed Enclosure
• 12" Dual 4 ohms Bass Tube Subwoofer
• 600W Peak
• 300W RMS
• Patented Bass Tubes enclosure design
• Fits in most vehicles
• Upgrades any mobile sound system
• Perfect for leased vehicles
• Home audio quality sound in your vehicle
JBL Stage 102 with Ported Enclosure
• Peak Power: 900 watts
• RMS Power: 225 watts
• Polypropylene Cone
• Rubber Surround
• Sensitivity: 89 dB
• Includes Ported Enclosure
• Sealed downward-firing enclosure with one CompRT 12" subwoofer and passive radiator
• 3/4" medium-density fiberboard construction covered with carpet
• 2-ohm total impedance
• Power Handling: 500 watts RMS (1000 watts peak power)
• Sensitivity: 98 dB
• Frequency Response: 25-500 Hz
• Dimensions: 27-1/2"W x 14-5/8"D x 6-1/8"H
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage