Speaker Harness for Select GM Vehicles
Please use our Fitment Guide to determine specific compatibility for the submodel and audio features
Internal Product ID:
do not fit grand prix.
These do not fit in a 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix. I found that out the hard way today. I'm pretty sure the other ones will fit though, they look like they will. But i just wanted to let everyone who gets this product to know that it will not fit in the grand prix, so you won't have to go through what i went through.
These are such a better option than having to cut factory wires. No splicing cutting stripping wires etc. Plug this in to the factory clip and slide the other end onto your speaker. Done. Easiest method of connecting speakers.
Best selling similar products
• Compatible with select 1984-2020 vehicles from GMC, Chevrolet, Buick Vehicles
• Connects speakers to factory harness
• Compatible with select 1998-2024 vehicles from Ford, Mercury, Mazda Vehicles
• Connects aftermarket speakers to the factory speaker harness
• Quick and easy installation
• No cutting needed
• Plugs directly into the harness
Speaker Connector for Select Audi/VW Vehicles • Quick and easy installation • No cutting needed • Plugs directly into the harness
Speaker Connector for Select Toyota Vehicles • Connects aftermarket speakers to the factory speaker harness • Quick and easy installation • No cutting needed • Plugs directly into harness
• Compatible with select 1986-2021 vehicles from Honda, Acura Vehicles • Quick and easy installation • No cutting into original wiring needed • Plugs into original equipment radio
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage