Access exclusive offers, news and more.
Connect your factory antenna to a new aftermarket radio for
Internal Product ID:
have 2 radios in older car. one original & the other a newer stereo.
the antenna splitter worked prefect gor my application
7found this helpful.
Excellent for combining multiple (window and mast) OEM antenna feeds to a single antenna input on an aftermarket receiver head. Might need an adapter (Metra 40-GM12) for the window antenna feed.
6found this helpful.
Best selling similar products
• Replacement Antenna for Select Jeep Vehicles
• 31" Removable Mast
• For Select Jeep Vehicles
• Antenna to Radio Adapter Cable
• This adapter works with 2000 and up Volkswagen, BMW, and European factory antenna connectors with the mini-style plug
• Factory antenna with mini-style plug to aftermarket radio
Metra 44-EC12 Antenna Extension
• Universal Antenna Extender
• Extends Antenna 12" (1 ft.)
Replacement Amplified Hide-Away Antenna for AM/FM Bands • Active Magnetic-Type Antenna • Works on the Magnetic Field
• GM / Chevrolet Antenna Adapter
• Aftermarket Antenna Male (Motorola Plug) to Factory Radio Female (Proprietary Plug)
• select 1983-2016 vehicles from Chevrolet, GMC, Pontiac Vehicles
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage