Single 12-inch 750W Loaded Ported Car Subwoofer with Multi-Color LED And An Autotek 750 Watt Amplifier
This 12" ported subwoofer enclosure offers an incredibly powerful system with a massive 12" subwoofer that delivers competition grade bass in one package. The ported enclosure helps keep the subwoofer cool which improves its reliability and longevity
Features RGB illumination lighting that is fully adjustable with the included remote.
LED Lights - Colors include white, red, green, blue, yellow, light blue, and purple
Dynamic Mode - Switch between over 20 dynamic color modes
Static Mode - Set a static color
Speed Adjust - Change the speed of any dynamic mode
Brightness Adjust - Change the brightness level
Demo Mode - The unit will loop through all dynamic modes
12" Single 750W Loaded Ported Car Subwoofer with Multi-Color LED and Remote
Internal Product ID:
great sub for the money
I bought this for my son's truck and he is loving it. I went ahead and bought the version of this that has two woofers instead of just one, the BLB212LED. I can't wait to get mine!
He's super happy with this and doesn't have really any room to work with like I do in my hatch but dang, this thing rocks on a cheapo amplifier. We might upgrade eventually but for now, solid bank for the buck I tell ya'.
Amazing! One tiny issue but they are solving.
I am very excited about this product, but a little bit frustrated. Read on for details.
First, the sound on this sub is really amazing for the price. I cannot complain one iota about the sub, the grill or box. Last sub I had was in an Atrend box and the carpet was not even as good as this and the box alone was more than this entire set up.
I am powering the box with a Crunch amp and I wasn't expecting to get as much bass I have from it. The port probably really helps and I enjoy the lower bass much more now than when I had a similar setup of a lower power sub and box.
OK, now for the ugly. I did not get my illumination cable and I guess I am one of the first people to buy it because I emailed them and they immediately looked into it and apologized to me. They have since added a message for others which is nice, but I really really wanted to see the illumination. I will write a new review as soon as I get the cable in as they said they would ship it out within a week or so.
Here's the thing! Even without the illumination, I am really happy and I am ironically even more happy that Sonic actually took the time to look into my problem and is solving it. Kudos all the way around.
I bought one n my.lights don't work n I don't know how to make work either ., what do I do.
Not worth it
I bought this mainly cause of the led lights. The light doesn't work and the box is poorly made. Didn't get a remote with it. And it came in a retaped cardboard box.
Best selling similar products
• Dual Punch P3 12" Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure
• 2400W Peak
• 1200W RMS
• Constructed with Durable 5/8" MDF
• High Current Binding Posts
• Durable Black Carpet Covering
• Computer Optimized Design
• 1 Ohm Final Impedance
• 1000W Dual 12" Vented Subwoofer Enclosure
• 12" Subwoofer
• 5/8" MDF Enclosure with Black Carpet Finish
• Enclosure Dimensions: 11" TD x 13.5" BD x 29.5" W x 14" H
• Sealed downward-firing enclosure with one CompRT 12" subwoofer and passive radiator
• 3/4" medium-density fiberboard construction covered with carpet
• 2-ohm total impedance
• Power Handling: 500 watts RMS (1000 watts peak power)
• Sensitivity: 98 dB
• Frequency Response: 25-500 Hz
• Dimensions: 27-1/2"W x 14-5/8"D x 6-1/8"H
• 700 watts Watts Peak
• 350 watts Watts RMS
• Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polypropylene Cone
• Butyl Rubber Surround
• Includes Depth Extension Clearance Plate
• Includes Sealed Enclosure
• Dual 12" 12W0v3-4 Loaded Ported Enclosure
• 1200W Peak
• 600W RMS
• Top-Quality MDF Construction
• Durable Dark Gray Carpet Finish
• Five-Way Binding Post Connectors
• Embroidered JL Audio Logo
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage