• Marine Certified 10" Passive Non-Amplified Bass Tube
• RMS Power: 200 Watts
• Water Resistant Enclosure
• Salt, Fog, and UV Certified
• Impedance: 4 ohm
• Nickel-Plated Thumb Screw Terminals
• White Paint Finish
Introducing the Bazooka Marine Bass Tubes. They bring the superior performance of Bazooka products to the water and you will be able to hear the incredible difference. Each of these Bazooka Marine Bass Tube subwoofers are equipped with critical features that greatly enhance their performance and reliability in the harsh marine environment. In comparison to the other marine subwoofer enclosures, these Bass Tubes last longer and produce more accurate bass. The subwoofers and enclosures are waterprrof and can be mounted just about anywhere on the boat. In addition to all of this, they feature plated speaker terminals, stainless steel hardware, UV resistant enclosure, and a nylon composite mounting system for the tubes. Your boat will never sound the same.
Bazooka's highly efficient, customized woofers are specially designed and reinforced for use in the Bazooka Bass Tube enclosure, producing a pure piston action and generating the maximum bass output possible.
All Bazooka Woofers used in Bass Tube enclosures feature large, high excursion, lightweight foam edge rolls to maximize their efficiency and overall bass output.
A tube is a natural pressure vessel, and Bass is about pressure. The patented Bass Tube enclosure creates a natural, uniform, hydraulic transfer of the Bass energy produced by the woofer.
The port opening between the Tube Enclosure and the Port Tube allows for efficient transfer of bass. Bass Tubes enclosures utilize "Bass Reflex" technology to take advantage of both the forward and backward of the woofer, wasting no bass energy.
The bass energy created by both the forward and backward motion of the woofer are time aligned so that 100% of the woofer's output is concentrated into one output point.
Acoustic Damping Fiber
The acoustic damping material helps lower the resonance of the enclosure and simulates an increased air space.
The integrated amplifiers are performance matched to the specific woofers used in Bass Tube enclosures to ensure that every watt of power is efficiently turned into bass performance. Having the amplifier integrated into the enclosure simplifies the installation and eliminates power loss.
Bass Tube enclosures are specifically designed to take advantage of the natural amplification characteristics that occur when a subwoofer is placed into the corner of a vehicle. The corner acts like a megaphone, substantially increasing bass performance.
Installation is Simple! The bass tube comes with straps to keep the sub securely mounted, while still making removal quick and easy if you need even more cargo room. Optional Chrome-Plated UMS Brackets give a flashier look, as well as a more secure, permanent mounting when removal isn't a problem.
Overall rating distribution
By feature average rating
Best selling similar products
• Quad Shielded Double Twisted Pair Interconnects
• Machined Brass Compression RCA end
• Marine Rated – Fully Tinned Oxygen Free Copper Core
• Double-molded compact-size plugs
• 250 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms
• 500 Watts RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms
• Total Peak Power: 1000 Watts
• Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +12 dB
• Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
• 9.78"W x 6.96"D x 2.13"H
• 8 Channel System Tuning Digital Sound Processor
• 10 Band Graphic and Parametric Equalizer
• Variable high pass and low pass filters
• Ability to configure delay and offset in time or distance units
• DRC-200 wired remote control included
• Mounting depth: 4.36 "
• Precision-built in USA at JL Audio’s Miramar, Florida factory
• Injection molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone
• Rubber Surround
• Cast Alloy Basket
• DMA-optimized motor design
• Very small sealed enclosure volume requirements
Internal Product ID: