250W 12" Performance Series Single 4 Ohm Subwoofer
Kenwood redesigned the KFC-W12PS Performance Series subwoofer to deliver tighter, more responsive bass all while requiring less power. You'll get strong bass from a sub that's nimble enough to keep up with the upper bass notes, yet efficient enough to run with moderate power and hit the lower notes. This subwoofer will handle up to 250 watts RMS, so it will definitely move some air when you want it to.
Kenwood's "Diamond Array" pattern is designed to strengthen the polypropylene cone, helping it to maintain its shape when you're listening to the bass loud. The lightweight urethane surround has been treated to resist damage from heat and humidity. Throw one or two of these Kenwoods into an enclosure, provide plenty of power, and you will have the bass that you need.
|300 Watts||250 Watts|
|88 dB||85 dB|
|25 - 1,000 Hz||36 - 300 Hz|
KFC-W12PS Open Box
Internal Product ID:
Best selling similar products
• RMS Power: 1200 Watts
• 3” 4-Layer High Temperature Black Aluminum Voice coil
• Carbon Fiber Enhanced Non-Pressed Paper Cone
• Custom High Roll foam surround with black nylon stitching
• 202 oz. Triple stacked High Energy ferrite magnet
• Die Cast aluminum vented basket
• Peak Power: 1000 watts
• RMS Power: 500 watts
• Polypropylene Cone
• Santoprene Rubber Surround
• Impedance: Dual 2 ohms
• Mount depth: 5-3/4"
• Sensitivity: 86.9 dB
• 1200W Peak
• 600W RMS
• Anodized Aluminum Heat Sinking Cone
• Santoprene Vertical Attach Surround Technique
• 4-Layer 2-1/2" Voice Coil
• Proprietary Spider Venting
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage