Access exclusive offers, news and more.
Door Lock, Alarm, Transponder PassLock Interface
Please use our Fitment Guide to determine specific compatibility for the submodel and audio features
Internal Product ID:
Easy to install works good. Have been using it for 6 months.
I totally recommend this product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a 2001 Malibu with a flakey BCM module. The mechanic wanted $800 to fix it with $200 just to almost diagnosis it. Wasted $150 to try and have the ECM reprogrammed. Found another cheaper guy that actually had positive reviews afterwards. Anyway, installed and programmed it. If you just use only the VATS bypass portion of the module for a model not listed, you will have to follow the reset procedure. After that I temporarily cut the analog data lines, with the engine off, to the ignition and it started up. Also disconnected the battery briefly and when I reconnected it, it started right up. Only weird thing is that the theft light and check engine light will stay on which is better than waiting 10 minutes for the BCM to relearn the ignition resistance. I almost want to buy a second one and program it as insurance.
Installed pretty simply and works like it should. 6 months later still working fine.
It works well but you need a little patience when it comes to programing it.
Easy to install and seems very reliable. Will use again.
I bought this to control the keyless and other data functions on my 2004 Tahoe and it was very easy to install and works very good. If you are doing a self remote start/alarm/keyless, then buy this. It will save u a lot of time.
idatalink is better
Would not program like DEI said it should. Had to mess around for 15 minutes to get it to program. Could not get it to change vehicle platforms either. idatalink from now on.
Didn't come in as mentioned
It wasn't an xpresskit brand nor did it come with install instructions. It does work good.
great product at a great price
Great product at a very low cost. I use these all the time when I do remote starts on GM vehicles. Less headaches, faster install.
Best selling similar products
• GM Self Learning Passlock Override
• GM Passlock 1, 2, Vats, and Ion Self Learning Digital Interface Jumper Selection
• All-In-One Data Immobilizer Bypass and Door Lock Interface
• Multibus Architecture With 10 Separate Communication Ports
• Hassle Free Installation
• Self-Learning Algorithm
• Compatible with EVO-ALL & EVO-ONE
• Connects aftermarket speakers to the factory speaker harness
• Quick and easy installation
• No cutting necessary
• Plugs directly into harness
• Plug & Play Installation
• Compatible with EVO-All and EVO-ONE Systems
• For Select 2013-2018 Ford
• Databus All Combo Bypass and Door Lock Module
• Covers Over 95% of Cars on the Road Today
• Supports Legacy Systems Like VATS and PASSLOCK
• Supports Doorlocks and Override on Cars Like Toyota with Pushstart Ignition Systems and Chrysler with Electronic Ignition
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage