• CliffNet Wizard PC Program Interface Kit
• Gives Installers real-time Graphical control of G5 system and G4 / G5 accessories
• Control via a Windows-based PC or Laptop Computer
Overall rating distribution
By feature average rating
April 22, 2014
Great Product at a Tremendous Value
Purchased an F350 dually that had a Clifford alarm system. Spoke to several Clifford dealers and vendors but no one was even close to the value of the original equipment. Everything arrived as promised and worked great. Very refreshing to find a supplier that exceeds expectations.
August 8, 2012
Worked as intended...
This allowed me to easily control the alarm's functions and settings with an old laptop I had lying around. That's what I was looking for, and that's what I got. I was able to adjust all the settings of the alarm.
I wouldn't have been able to if I hadn't been able to get it out of valet mode. In valet mode, there's no option to control it. You can get out of valet mode by pressing the two small buttons on the remote at the same time, but that method can be disabled. If it's been disabled, and you're in valet mode, then the alarm cannot be reset with the software included in this kit. As long as you can get it out of valet mode though, the software will work fine.
Best selling similar products
• Install Bay Diode
• 1 AMP
• Package of 20 Diodes
• HX Plus Receiver
• 3 Wire Cable Included
• 3 Pin Connector
• 44 Pack of Assorted Resistors
• Weblink Updater USB Module
• Connects Flashlogic Units to Your PC
• Online Programming from Weblink
• Receiver Replacement Antenna
Internal Product ID: