Access exclusive offers, news and more.
Universal Top Mount Replacement Antenna for AM/FM Bands
Replacement Antenna for AM/FM Bands • Top Mount Design Made For 1" HoleLearn more about the met-44ut10
Factory antennas can periodically break from day-to-day use, and some rougher conditions. It is also possible for your antenna to completely cut out and no longer properly transmit signal. No need to worry if you're favorite station is coming in as an inaudible crackle. Replacement antennas are manufactured for specific vehicle year and makes, so a replacement solution is simple!
Internal Product ID:
I would recommend this auto antenna as a replacement (or new) to be used in areas will very limited space below the mounting location (fender) and the internal auto structure.
The use in my case is for a 1969 MGB, mounted on a fender, where the internal body structure only allowed 3" space to fit the antenna.
I also like the ability to quickly dismount the antenna from the mount which lowers the risk of vandalism.
8found this helpful.
This product is quite universal and all the ones I bought fit perfectly.
The plug for the radio fits snugly and the antenna performs great!!!!!
6found this helpful.
Best selling similar products
• Replacement Antenna for Select Jeep Vehicles
• 31" Removable Mast
• For Select Jeep Vehicles
Replacement Amplified Hide-Away Antenna for AM/FM Bands • Active Magnetic-Type Antenna • Works on the Magnetic Field
• Antenna to Radio Adapter Cable
• This adapter works with 2000 and up Volkswagen, BMW, and European factory antenna connectors with the mini-style plug
• Factory antenna with mini-style plug to aftermarket radio
Metra 44-EC12 Antenna Extension
• Universal Antenna Extender
• Extends Antenna 12" (1 ft.)
• GM / Chevrolet Antenna Adapter
• Aftermarket Antenna Male (Motorola Plug) to Factory Radio Female (Proprietary Plug)
• select 1983-2016 vehicles from Chevrolet, GMC, Pontiac Vehicles
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage