• 150 Watts Max, 75 Watts RMS
• Neo-Mylar Soft Dome Tweeter
• Anti-Resonant Stamped Steel Basket
• Silver Alpha-Cellulose Cones
• 4 Ohms Impedance
• Sensitivity: 88dB
Priced Per Pair
Overall rating distribution
By feature average rating
March 25, 2019
Unbelievable performance value
I am so shocked an surprised with the performance at such a low value! My ears have been ringing since installed so I'm thinking about getting ear plugs! All Crunch products have amazed me! I've been competing an winning alot of people appraisal an recommendation with all my Crunch products I purchased from this site! I'm blown away an my ears try to go deaf until I reduce my outputs!!!!!! Everyone needs to try all the Crunch products this site has to offer an I guarantee Unbeatable values offered an customer support is always excellent an helpful no matter what!!!!!! THANKS CRUNCH & SONIC ELECTRONICS FOR HELPING ME WIN MY AUDIO SYSTEM COMPETITIONS & REALIZE HOW GREAT MY HEARING USE TO BE!!!!!!
September 3, 2017
Replaced factory speakers that did not have very good high notes... Like Them and would recommend them. THey are Louder (can turn up to 36 when 28 use to be max), Cleaner sounding, nice Highs... !!!
Bought another set for my wifes 2014 Ram 1500
September 30, 2016
Crunch 3 1/2" 2-Way Speakers
I bought these speakers to install into the dash of my 2003 PT Cruiser.
Other than some minor shaving of the plastic around the OEM speaker opening, the install was simple enough. No issues with depth or tweeter height under the dash cover.
They seem to be built sturdy enough and look like they can handle the heat of the summer here. That will all be told for sure in the upcoming months/years though.
The sound has been outstanding, Be aware that I am using the OEM hi-pass front connection (along with a separate Crunch 6 1/2" mid in the door connected to the OEM mid/lo-pass front connection) so no issues whatsoever since I'm not driving any low frequencies through it.
Overall, since I'm not pushing this little speaker very hard, it has been great and I am very pleased with it.
I hope they last for at least a couple of years. I'll be buying whatever Crunch speaker replaces it if they are not still available for my application. Crunch has never failed to satisfy me in the last few years since I discovered the brand.
Best selling similar products
• Bracket/Flush Mount Rearview Backup Camera
• Waterproof IP67 Compact Design
• Resolution: 720 x 480
• Adjustable 170 degree Viewing Angle
• RMS: 300W x 1 @ 4 ohms, 500W x 1 @ 2 ohms
• Total Peak Power: 1000W
• CEA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
• 4-Channel Speaker-Level Inputs
• Heavy Duty Aluminum Alloy Heat-Sink
• Dimensions: 7-7/8"W x 7-7/8"L x 2-3/16"H
• ASK Long Range Technology
• 66 Bit Random Code Hopping
• Factory keyless door locking before and after start
• Code Learning / Anti-scan Receiver
• Peak Power: 270W Each
• RMS Power: 90W Each
• 2-Way Coaxial
• 4 ohms Impedance
• Polypropylene Cone Material
• Nitrile Butadiene Rubber Surround
• 20mm Silk Dome Tweeter
• 340W Max Each, 60W RMS Each
• 1" Polypropylene Balanced Dome Tweeter
• Graphite-Injected Reinforced Polypropylene Cone
• 4 ohms Impedance
• Mounting Depth: 2.24"
Internal Product ID: