Cadence Q75T (ZRS75T)
200W Max (100 W RMS) 1" Q Series High Efficiency Hybrid Composite Dome Tweeters
- 1" High Efficiency Composite Dome Tweeter
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 200 watts per pair / 100 watts each
- RMS: 100 watts per pair / 50 watts each
- Recommended Power Range: 10 - 50 watts RMS per channel
- Built-In Diffuser and Step Up Transformer Coil
- High Power and Extreme SPL
- Swivel Action Tweeter Housing
- Built-In 6dB Crossovers
- Flush, Surface, and Angle Mounts
- Top-mount Depth: 0.75"
- Cutout Dimensions: 1.5"
- 4 ohms impedance
- Frequency Response: 5,000 - 22,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 97 dB
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Priced Per Pair
PEI is an acronym for "Polyetherimide" which is an amorphous, amber transparent, high-performance thermoplastic.
When installing a flush mount tweeter, make sure that there is enough room behind the mounting surface for the tweeter and magnet. Check the mounting depth with your specific vehicle.
When installing a surface mountable tweeters, make sure that there are no obstructions that will prevent the tweeter from being installed correctly.
When installing a angle mountable tweeters, make sure that there are no obstructions that will prevent the tweeter from being installed correctly.
Efficiency (1w/1m) is not an accurate indicator of a subwoofer's output capability and should not be used as a comparison to other speakers or subwoofers to determine which one is "louder".
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.