Double DIN Bluetooth In-Dash DVD/CD/AM/FM Car Stereo Receiver w/ Apple CarPlay, Android Auto
Bundles with this Product
Get 50% off a Belva BBCAM1 Backup Camera with Purchase!
For a limited time! Purchase a qualifying Car Stereo and get a 50% Off a backup. Simply click the "Add Both to Cart" button. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
Add SiriusXM Radio + $70 Mail-in Rebate!
Add a SiriusXM SXV300v1 tuner with your Stereo purchase and receive 3 Months Free All Access Service and a $70 Visa Gift Card. A $140.00 value! Activation Required. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
SiriusXM SXV300v1 ($70 Rebate & 3 Months FREE)
Special Price $59.99 ($59.99 if purchased separately)
SiriusXM SXV300v1 ($70 Rebate & 3 Months FREE)
• SiriusXM Connect Next Gen Vehicle Tuner For Adding Satellite Radio to Any SiriusXM-Ready Car Stereo
• No Adapters Needed
• Pause, Rewind, and Replay Up To 30 Minutes of Live Satellite Radio
• iTune Tagging
• Compact Design
• Alert Notification When Favorite Song, Team or Artist is Playing
(Offer 1 of 2)
Combined Total Price
You Save $10.00
- Kenwood DDX9705S In-Dash Receiver
- Power Output:
- Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 22 watts x 4 channels
- Wireless Android Auto! Get control of your phone and apps without the cord
- Apple CarPlay
- Weblink: Get access to all kinds of apps, including navigation
- CD text information display
- 6.95" Touchscreen
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- AM/FM tuner with 15FM/5AM presets
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Use Apple CarPlay and Android Auto to use navigation apps on your phone
- Kenwood Weblink offer access to Waze and other apps
Playback and Audio Features:
- CD/CD-R/RW, DVD/DVD-R/RW, MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/FLAC/Vorbis Playback
- MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/FLAC/Vorbis/DSD/MPEG1/MPEG2/MPEG4/WMV/H.264/MKV Playback via USB
- 13-band graphic equalizer
- 2 Rear USB Inputs
- 3 Sets of 4V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Bluetooth version 4.1
- Bluetooth Profiles Supported:
- HFP: Hands Free Profile allows a hands-free car kit to connect to a compatible mobile phone
- PBAP: Phone Book Access Profile allows the car stereo to display the name of the incoming caller, as well as access the contact list of the mobile phone directly from the car stereo
- A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile allows high quality audio to be streamed from an audio device to the car stereo
- AVRCP: Audio/Video Remote Control Profile supports basic remote control functions (play, pause, etc) via Bluetooth
- Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones
- Includes an external wired microphone for clear, convenient, distortion-free talking
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio Ready: SiriusXM SXV300v1 and subscription required, sold separately
- HD Radio Built-in
- Steering Wheel Control Ready: PAC ControlPRO or the Axxess ASWC-1 required and sold separately
- Dedicated Backup Camera Input: Used for universal rear view cameras with an RCA composite input.
- iDataLink Maestro ready: Get the right module for your car to see all kinds of vehicle information on your screen
- Rear RCA Video Output: Used for connection to separate monitors and other devices
- Rear RCA Audio/Video Input: Used for connecting video accessories such as game consoles, video cameras, etc.
In-Dash Receiver Specifications
Single DIN: 1 DIN dimensions will work with all single DIN installation kits we have to offer. Single DIN radios are the most common size for after-market stereos.
Single DIN slot with flip-out screen: The DIN stereo includes a retractable, flip-out screen. Before purchasing, make measurements to be sure there is no interference with dash accessories such as A/C vents or shift levers.
Single DIN slot with a larger face: Standard single DIN size, but the display is larger then the standard single DIN size. Due to the nature of the larger face, problems may arise when installing in particular vehicles. These stereos are great for single DIN slots where you want a larger screen.
1.5 DIN: This size is very uncommon in vehicles, however this size opening is most commonly found in Chrysler and Chevrolet vehicles.
Double DIN: Approximately 4-inches in height, this size is becoming more common every year. Prior to 2000, this size was typically only found in Japanese vehicles such as those made by Honda or Toyota. Now, it is becoming more popular for many vehicles to be fit with a Double DIN opening.
Some manufacturers display peak power ratings on the face of their products to increase the appeal to consumers. The RMS power rating is more accurate, and we recommend using it for product comparison.
Audio / Video Inputs
Monitor Screen Features
Some in-dash head units are built-in with the navigation features, while others require an add on navigation box. Other navigation options include portable navigation units that you can take with you or attach to the dash of your vehicle.
If "Yes", then the aftermarket stereo is compatible with steering wheel remote controls. If an additional accessory is required for the steering wheel controls to work properly, a compatible piece will be listed.
Specials with this Item
Warranty and Return Policy
Steering Wheel Control Interface for Alpine, JVC, Clarion, Kenwood, Pioneer, Sony, Jensen Radios and More
Your Price $69.95
Universal steering wheel control interface with automatic programming
Your Price $47.95
Next Gen Vehicle Tuner for adding SiriusXM Satellite Radio to any SiriusXM-ready car stereo
Your Price $59.99
Great for connecting your car stereo wires to the harness.
Your Price $6.99
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.