Alpine Type-S S-S65C
240W 6.5" Component Type-S 2 way speaker set w/ Silk Tweeters
- 6-1/2" Type-S Series Car Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 480 watts per pair / 240 watts each
- RMS: 160 watts per pair / 80 watts each (CEA-2031 Certified)
- Tuned poly-mica cone woofer
- Butyl rubber surround for natural response and stability
- 1" Wide-Range Silk dome tweeter
- Optimized air-flow design
- Progressive Aramid Fiber Spider with optimized shape for deep bass and linearity
- HD Polymer frame
- FEA optimized motor structure
- OEM mounting adapters included
- Swivel-mount tweeter
- 4 ohms impedance
- Square-wire short voice coil
- New cone design allows for faster energy transfer & clarity
- Aramid reinforced TIL bobbin holds voice coil wire very rigid
- High grade network components
- Neodymium tweeter magnet structure
- Low distortion strontium woofer magnet
- Speaker grilles KTE-S610G optional and sold separately
- Top-mount depth: 2-1/4"
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Priced Per Pair
(newest, current model)
(previous model, replaced by Alpine Type-S S-S65C)
(previous model, replaced by Alpine Type-S SPS-610C (Ships as Alpine Type-S S-S65C))
Warranty and Return Policy
100% OFC wire with a noise eliminating twisted-pair technology to provide crystal clear sound.
Your Price $17.99
You need speaker wire to connect your speakers!
Your Price $31.99
100% Copper Clad Aluminum, PVC blended jacket for easy installation and high strand count for maximum audio quality
Your Price $12.99
Includes Test Light, Crimp/Splice Tool, Multi-bit Screwdriver and more.
Your Price $11.99
Perfect for safely troubleshooting and testing audio systems
Your Price $19.99
Add Power Door Locking and Unlocking while you have the Door Panels removed
Your Price $30.99
Eliminates speaker panel distortion and reduces door vibration, rattles and squeaks!
Your Price $47.99
Enough sound dampening to cover most doors!
Your Price $109.99
Use this to eliminate rattle from your doors!
Your Price $49.99
Install your Sound Dampening with ease using this heavy duty rubber roller!
Your Price $7.99
These blue butt connectors are ideal when connecting thicker speaker wire your new aftermarket speakers!
Your Price $6.99
These blue quick disconnect connectors make it easy to connect and disconnect speaker wire your to your new aftermarket speakers!
Your Price $6.99
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.