If you plan on installing an aftermarket radio you absolutely need to have this kit. It gives you just about everything you need to remove most factory radios that require a special tool and more. Just buy it!
12-Piece Installer's Master Panel Removal Tool Kit
This is a set of removal tools for easily and safely removing car radio panel, trim, molding, door panels, and dashboards. It is great for automotive snap on trim panel and molding removal, and these tools can also be used for some home appliances. Comes with 12 pieces tools with various shapes for different needs, and it helps to reduce the concave and protruding scars left by using screw knife or other non-efficient tools. It is made of high quality plastic and metal with rugged design for strong strength and long durability. Work on interior and exterior trim, wide edge removal, handle removal or upholstery clip removal.
- 12 Piece Installers Removal Tool Kit
- Professional Grade Durable Nylon Plastic
- Metal Construction for Strength and Long Durability
- Dry & Chisel Tool Kit
- Helps with Car Stereo Installation
- Use for Dash and Trim Removal
- Perfect for Door Panel Removal
- Use to remove Vehicles Emblems
- Use to remove rubber grommets
- Color: Yellow
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- 1 Pair of Ford Removal Keys
- 1 Pair of Euro Radio Removal Keys
- 4 Differently Shaped Automotive Upholstery Tools
- 4 Unique Metal Hooks for Easy Removal
Panel & Clip Removal Tools Specifications
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.