had one of these boom box over 18 yrs ago & it was the best sound & the coolest boom box at the time. I'm buying another one this yr
Lasonic i-931BT (Black) Bluetooth Ghetto Blaster
Bluetooth Compatible Portable Stereo with Classic Ghetto Blaster Design
Jam Out in Style
The Lasonic i-931BT brings the style from "back-in-the day" and full compatibility with modern devices. The i-931BT is distinguished from its predecessors by its ability to stream audio using Bluetooth technology allowing you to enjoy a fully wireless experience. Bluetooth technology expands the compatibility of the Ghetto Blaster to work with virtually any device with Bluetooth connectivity.
Further adding to its capabilities, the Ghetto Blaster is also capable of reproducing music from USB flash disks, and SD/MMC cards for MP3 playback. An auxiliary input allows the Ghetto Blaster to be paired to virtually any portable music device. If all the modern compatibility isn't enough for you, the Ghetto Blaster even has an AM/FM tuner with up to 20 radio presets for immediate access to all your favorite radio stations.
Surprisingly, even with all its great features, the Ghetto Blaster with Bluetooth still manages to pump seriously clear and detailed sound. Powered by two 15w speakers and dedicated bass and treble EQ controls, this old-school blaster is anything but outdated, and delivers the high-quality sound so important to modern listeners. Overall, very few portable stereos today offer the superb combination of iconic style and modern compatibility as the Lasonic i-931BT. Of course, these move quickly so don't hesitate to get yours while you can.
- High Performance Bluetooth Stereo
- Supports Bluetooth Streaming
- Supports USB, SD Card, and MMC Inputs for MP3 playback from various sources
- Receive AM and FM signals with the built-in radio tuner
- Allows for the programming of 20 FM and 20 AM stations
- Shows RBDS(Radio Broadcast Data System) text on the LCD display for up-to-date song information
- Alarm clock with wake-up and sleep functions
- Real time clock display keeps accurately tracks time and displays brightly
- Bass and treble controls for a completely customized reproduction
- Powerful speaker system (15W x 2) performs efficiently throughout the frequency range
- Equalizer adjustment for sound customization
- Auxiliary input for expanded compatibility with virtually any portable MP3 device
- Headphone jack output for personal listening sessions
- Built-in microphone input with volume and echo adjustment
- Includes a full function remote control for adjustments
- Runs off of a AC power adapter (included) or batteries (not included)
- Color is Black. Also available in White.
- Weight: 17.4 lbs.
- Dimensions: 6-1/2"D x 25-1/2"W x 14-3/8"H
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
MP3 should not be confused with MPEG-3. MP3 files are the third audio layer of a MPEG-1 file. The compression algorithm of a MP3 file reduces the file size while keeping the audio quality.
More uses of Bluetooth technology include transmitting music to a compatible receiver, printing wirelessly from a computer, and many other wireless uses. Please see the item description for more specific information regarding what features the unit includes.
RCA Composite Inputs
These are your typical red, white, and yellow RCA composite cables that are common among devices with audio and video inputs. The red and white cables are dedicated for audio. The red cable is for the right channel and the white is for the left channel. The yellow cable is specifically for the video signal. Because this type of auxiliary cable contains 2 channels of audio, it will support stereo sound.
This is commonly referred to as a mini-jack or a headphone jack. It is a 3.5mm plug that transfers audio only. There is a right and left audio channel on the plug which allows for stereo sound playback.
3.5mm AV Input
These plugs look similar to the common 3.5mm mini-jack, however they carry a third channel dedicated for video.
This means that an auxiliary input is possible, but only with the use of an optional accessory. These optional adapters will sometimes use the CD Changer port or other port on the back of a unit that might restrict the use of other expandability features. These accessories are typically sold separately.
Rear 3.5mm Audio Input
Specials with this Item
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.