this product is a excellent tool to have. My Viper alarm is know on my phone, I suggest you buy this product and add it to your current alarm. You will be impressed.
Viper VSM-250 (VSM250)
Smart Start Module with GPS Tracking
You Did What with Your Phone?
Yeah. That's what you'll be hearing when you install the Viper VSM-250 SmartStart in your ride. Imagine there's no remotes. It isn't hard to do. No need for fobs or keyrings, just integrate your phones. Imagine all the people, staring in disbelief... You may say we're all crazy, but we're not the only ones. We hope someday you'll join us, and alarms and phones will live as one. No really, you can completely integrate your Smartphone with your alarm and do everything a keychain remote could do but through your phone instead. So lose the remote and step into the 21st century with a Smartphone integration remote start car alarm!
- Smart Start Module with GPS Tracking
- Simply press a button on your smartphone for your vehicles current location and speed if moving
- SmartFence creates a secure zone around your vehicle and will notify you if our vehicle leaves zone
- One-touch, check-in for social media
- HotSpot adds virtual fence around a location so you will be alerted if vehicle enters HotSpot location
- Request notification when a family vehicle exceeds a specified speed limit
- Schedule curfews or time frames for notifications
- Lock your vehicle and set up movement alert if car is moved without your OK
- Can be used as stand alone or with any compatible Viper alarm/remote start
- Compatible alarms:
- Responder HD security/remote start systems
- Responder LC3 security/remote start systems
- Responder LE security/Remote start systems
- 1-way supercode security/ remote start systems
- Also available without GPS tracking
- Bluetooth SmartStart Module also available
- Bluetooth module does not work with cell towers
- Smartphone device must be within Bluetooth range of the vehicle to work
- 1-year Sonic Electronix Warranty
Service Plan Required.Note: Must be installed by Viper Dealer. Available in US only.
Specials with this Item
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.